Ratings for Dr. Charles S. Ostrov

Misdiagnosed classic symptoms of shingles, recklessly popped a blister (counter-indicated) in my inner eye lid that is now causing me pain, prescribed wrong treatment, caused delay in proper and timely treatment. Did not listen, was extremely rude and patronizing. Care deviated from accepted standards.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

My experience with Dr. Ostrov was very similar to the ratings above. He would snarl at you as soon as he walked into the room. He is getting up there in years, and I think he's been more than ready for retirement for quite some time.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

One of the rudest doctors I've had the displeasure of dealing with. First thing out of his mouth when he walked into the exam room was a brusque "what's your problem?". I have a strong, sensitive reflex when things touch my eyes, and he had little or no patience for that during the glaucoma test, where a sensor briefly touches the cornea. He got really short with me when I would blink. That's where he lost me.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2005

Dr. Charles S. Ostrov's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1962)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal