Ratings for Dr. Ashiq V. Patel

He so rude with patient, no manners how to talk with the patient. He has no patience, he will not let the patient talk front him regarding his health concerns, he always says to the patient dont raise your voice front of me, i never see that kind of rudeness in the professional doctors, he has eggo, i can say he is not the professionalist. He always insult the patient and family members

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Run, don't walk from this doctor. Extremely poor bedside manner. Very rude and threatening. Always late and in a hurry to leave once he comes in. I can in no way recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I have found Dr Patel to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful. At our first meeting, he discussed a different treatment option for my hypothyroidism, and suggested I go online and learn about it before making my decision. I appreciated his treating me like a partner in my healthcare. Following his advice has improved my health and I feel better than I have in years. He sees me regularly and always checks my blood levels, unlike previous Endocrinologists. I have always been treated respectfully by the doctor, but I follow his directions and work towards improving my health. I don't mind waiting, because I appreciate that he takes as much time as you need, I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I think Dr. Patel is a knowledgeable physician. I'm one to do research on my issues and have confirmed my conclusions with him. I find if you are prepared to ask relevant questions and ask guidance he is very accommodating. Not everyone does research on their maladies, so I believe he could be more compassionate and patient. It is true it is like a factory line when coming into his office. My patience level is high so I'm OK with it.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Wait over an hour every apt. Before I'm even seen. Have walked out many times.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Second worst doctor I've ever had the displeasure of encountering (and the other caused a death - what does that say?). He gave no guidance on HOW to control my blood sugar, but berated me and used the recent death of my son to to bully me. When I made the decision to discontinue treatment with him and find a new doctor, he raised his voice at me and attempted to belittle me even more. This "doctor" is not worth the stress. I received no positive benefit from seeing him. He is NOT the only endocrinologist in town anymore and the fact that it only takes a couple of days to get an appointment at most, and a month to see the other - tells the whole story. Patients are flocking to the alternative. I know I've made the decision to leave the abusive relationship he attempted to force me into.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Patient and informative. Takes time to explain and does not make you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr Patel is awesome. I have been sick for years. Literially years. Every dr i have seen has dropped the ball. The day after my appointment, about an hour after I took the meds he prescribed I felt 100% better.I am so thankful to have found him on my insurance. He is unconvential, but effective. I am not certain why there are bad reviews on here, I am glad I hadn't read them before I saw him! He is on top of his game. Great, Great dr.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

You typically have to wait a while (upwards of an hour, to be seen by Dr. Patel, but once seen he is always very informative and knowledgeable. I have only one negative with him and that is the time waiting to be seen.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Treated my condition with an unnecessary radical treatment and over medicated me twice causing SEVERE complications. DON'T LET HIM TREAT YOU!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012