Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Kilian

I have gone to Dr. Kilian for over 25 yrs. He's seen me through infertility treatments, 2 kids, and a hysterectomy. He is the best doctor ever, and I don't even what to think about the possibility of him ever retiring. I would be lost. He's the best.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Kilian is the best. He is very well respected as an OBGYN in the Dayton area. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things to his patients. He has delivered both of my children via c-section as well as performed another surgery on me. I highly highly recommend him to anyone. He's the best.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Kilian is absolutely the best! He delivered my first child via emergency C-Section and truly saved my life and my daughter's life! I had a hysterectomy several years later, and again, he was the best. I trust Dr. Kilian like no other doctor. When he retires, it will be a sad day. His staff is quiet and he has one woman in his office who comes across very rude, however, he has a very sweet, knowledgeable nurse I've seen from time to time. I would recommend Dr. Kilian very highly!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I just started seeing him since I became pregnant and I absolutely love him. My husband and I couldn't be happier to work with him throughout this process. He is very knowledgeable and I love that he lets me know everything so that I don't worry, since I am a first time mom.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. I have been seeing him for 2 years and he delivered both of my children. Very knowledgable,good sense of humor, and caring. Knows what he is doing. Both times I delivered the nurses only had good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

I could not say enough good things about Dr. Kilian. He is professional, smart, caring, and trustworthy. I have even heard from several nurses who have worked for him or with him in the hospitals, that he is the best at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

I have known Steve Kilian for over 30 years and he is a wonderful, ethical physician and a good person. What a great combination!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Kilian takes time to talk to you and makes sure you understand. He is thorough and extremely knowledgable and puts your mind to ease when you are worried.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Steven D. Kilian's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan