Ratings for Dr. Dina C. Westlund

My experience with Dr. Westlund is that she's an average doctor. She isn't rude, but didn't elaborate much in answering the questions I had.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Dr. Westlund has been my children's pediatrician for 11 years now. She is a very fair, level-headed physician. Both of my children have chronic health conditions and she has been very helpful in guiding me to the correct specialists. As far as the nurse-line goes, it can be a long wait, but I would prefer to spend 15 minutes on hold and save myself an unnecessary trip to the droctor to have a simple question answered. If they didn't have a nurse line, it would take forever to get an appointment and the doctors in the practice would spend way too much time seeing patients that could have been helped by the nurse-line.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I think she is a very good doctor. My children have been seeing her since they were born. She has always been very helpful and knowledgeable. I have never has a mis diagnosis ans she seems to really care about the kids.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Westlund can be condescending. She tried to make me feel bad because I was concerned about the proposed vaccination schedule. I took my daughter to see her twice but I can assure you that we will never visit her again. Additionally, I usually have to sit on hold for a good 15-20 minutes to make an appointment at Southdale Peds. Trust me when I say that it is not worth your time.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Dina C. Westlund's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Burnsville, MN