Ratings for Dr. Timothy Kremchek

Had my knee replaced in June! He and his staff are wonderful! Felt I was in good hands at all times!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Awesome guy, so professional. The best for a reason.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. K got me back in the rink. Can't thank him enough for letting me continue my favorite hobby!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Great physicain and very helpful in letting me know what treatment options are available and what type of recovery to expect. He answered my questions and I felt very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I displaced my patella during a softball league incident and Dr. Kremchek got me back to normal in a much faster turnaround than I was expecting. Hopefully I'll be back playing next spring!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

For all intents and purposes Dr. Kremchek might as well just treat every pro athlete there is. He is pretty close to it right now. I trusted him with my shoulder and I don't regret a thing. The signed jerseys from the likes of Ken Griffey, Pete Rose, Billy Hamilton, and countless others are proof that he does good work. I'd send him an autographed raqcuetball racket, but I don't think he would have room to hang it up.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Very skilled at what he does. Had a knee operation three months ago and I am better than ever now. Thanks all to Doc Hollywood and his team!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Had TJ on my right arm from overuse. Kremchek fixed me up, I sprinted thru therapy, and I was back to playing (not pitching yet) in about 9 months. He did a great job and so did the therapists all around top notch. I'd go back if I had to.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Kremchek operated on my left elbow after a BMX biking accident that fractured my ulna and chipped part of my humerus. Needless to say, he did a fantastic job and I have full functionality of my left arm again!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Great doctor. He's clearly the expert at what he does, which is why I wouldn't let my son go anywhere else. It's important for me to trust people 100% and at no time did I stop trusting Dr. Kremchek. He did a great job and my son is back on the mound pitching now!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Timothy Kremchek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)