Dr. Timothy Kremchek

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Kremchek

Dr. Kremchek fixed my left knee after my skiing accident in November. I am back to jogging (light and short distances) but I wouldn't go to another doc. He is absolutely the best in the country and maybe even the world. The surgery was fast and I had no complications. Therapy was only a few sessions and the two therapists I worked with were outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

A gentle spirit and a kind word go a long way. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I had a total knee replacement on my left knee by Dr Kremchek. Six weeks after surgery ,the swelling wa not going down. Six more weeks and the swelling still did not go down. Dr Kremcheck had 2 of his associates look at my knee and a more recent X-ray. I was told by all 3 doctors that I needed to have the replacement done again. Sorry, if it was messed up the first time I didn't want to give them a second chance. The swelling has only gone down slightly and will continue to swell more with activity. Some of the time it is still painful and has almost felt like it was going to give out. Dr Kremchek convinced me he was the ONE DOCTOR to do the surgery for me and I should be able to return to my normal hectic lifestyle. His P.A. was very rude and said I was causing the damage. Never Again !

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Top notch work on my knee injury. I fell moving my motorcycle out of the garage and wrecked my knee (thank goodness my bike is fine!). Dr. K fixed me up and I am back to riding again!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

MLB Super Surgeon operated on my left shoulder about three months ago. The pain is gone, my bicep used to swell up and get inflamed, but Dr. Kremchek fixed that. I feel so much better and I have a better range of motion in my shoulder now.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Had my knee replaced in June! He and his staff are wonderful! Felt I was in good hands at all times!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Awesome guy, so professional. The best for a reason.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. K got me back in the rink. Can't thank him enough for letting me continue my favorite hobby!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Great physicain and very helpful in letting me know what treatment options are available and what type of recovery to expect. He answered my questions and I felt very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I displaced my patella during a softball league incident and Dr. Kremchek got me back to normal in a much faster turnaround than I was expecting. Hopefully I'll be back playing next spring!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Timothy Kremchek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)