Ratings for Dr. Anna Macasa

I love her I have been seeing her for my RA since she first opened an office in Mac..When she moved her office to Newberg I followed..even tho it makes my travel over an hr ea way..shes worth it..

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Macasa's office staff told me in advance of my appointment that they had all of my medical records and access to my office visits from other specialists I had seen. Upon my visit I find out all she has is my referral. She repeated all of my blood work that had just been done due to the lack of access to my medical record, which I would have released had they not told me they had access. Upon my office visit I found Dr. Macasa to talk over the top of me. she would ask questions, and if not the answer that she was fishing for, she would dismiss and refuse to listen to my answers. She tried to dismiss all of my auto immune symptoms as osteo arthritis, which as it seems is the only disease she seems to know anything about. She did not seem to care on my second visit that I was not getting along with the meds she prescribed. I would not recommend this physician to anyone, nor will I ever return. I'm not sure where she got her training, but she needs to go get herself some more!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Macasa talks to you like you are a stupid child. She laughed at me when I asked her about a problem I was having and her response to just about everything was to prescribe massive amounts of steroids. I am a lot worse off from having gone to see her and it was a huge waste of time and money. She injected my knee with cortisone even after I insisted that the problem was not in the joints but with the ligaments and tendons. Lots of pain added on top of what I already had plus a sore and badly swollen knee that didn't need anything. She is incapable of listening to a patient.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Macasa for over 2 years. If ever I have questions they are on it right away.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I like the staff and Dr. Macasa. They are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

They took good care of me. took time to ask questions were polite and thoughtful, The medications work well. They told me ahead what to expect with regard to co pays. I Think they are great

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

My visit there was without insurance, I had to pay cash. I did not realize this. They drew blood to which I never received the follow up of and called the police because I did not have all the money in cash and they would not take a check for the balance. I was trying to get social security for my illness and wanted another opinion. Dr. Macasa wrote a scathing letter to social security. I am still suffering from my illness and have been diagnosed by a long period because of her remarks I went to other specialists, after much money the original diagnosis was confirmed and I am finally receiving treatment. I was told not to return there so I am unsure what I paid for to begin with

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I will never go back to her or her staff again. She talked over me after asking questions, ignored my answers and "looked down her nose" at me. She expected pills to fix everything. Then, SHE LOST MY X-RAY CD. The one she insisted upon keeping. Then expected ME to go get another copy for something that was HER fault.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

She for some reason can not remember what is in your case file. Nor does she seem to actually read it. That would seem to be what the file is for?

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013