Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Widmann

A little late with my review. Went to Mark Widmann a few years ago. Was in a panic with lung cancer. He was recommended. Needs to hone up on his people skills. Not too nice and so are his male associates. Not informative or careing. Just another payday.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Widman has to be one of the worse doctors I have ever met. He has absolutely NO bedside manner and has no compassion when it comes to treating sick people. Very abrupt and not friendly whatsoever. I heard he is one of the best, but he should exercise some manners and learn how to deal with people, not treat them terribly like they're nothing. I have met doctors before, but nothing like this. I would never recommend him to touch anybody. Not kind or compassionate, nasty and just a jerk!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Widmann I would rate a 10. He gave me excellent care and geniune concern throughout the course of my surgery and treatment. I would recommend him to all my family and friends and anyone else who wants the very best care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Widmann is outstanding, kind, and compassionate. His staff was wonderful, except they said they accepted my insurance, but when I went to my appointment I was told they didn't accept it.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Mark Widmann is a very skilled, professional and caring Thoracic Surgeon. He is top notch, #1 in my book. I was referred to him by Dr. Robert Capone, Pulmonary Specialist, because of my diagnosis of early stage lung cancer. Dr. Widmann performed a lobectomy via VATS which is video assisted thoracic surgery, removing the lower lobe of my right lung. I was able to get out of bed within hours after surgery. Dr. Widmann's APN-C, Lynne Tamburrino is a gem, also highly skilled and professional. I was also impressed by the accommodations and wonderful care given to me at the Carol G. Simon Cancer Center at Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, NJ.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Mark D. Widmann's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ