Ratings for Dr. F. Gregory Wolf

Went to visit Dr. Wolf seemed to be very polite and informative, also seemed to be concerned about my health and well-being and not about the opinion of the claims adjustor ,I have a follow up visit and can't wait to see if the insurance company, has changed his concern for my care and wellbeing or is he truly a man of honesty and integrity ,wish me luck, my health is seriously on the line.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have seen Dr Wolf for many years. If you need an orthopedic surgeon he is it.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Wolf. I was unable to raise my arm and he ordered an MRI which showed a very large calcium deposit. We tried non-surgical treatment (physical therapy) with no improvement. Dr. Wolf told me honestly that the surgery recovery would be painful and it could be 3 months before I felt a lot better, and up to a year until I was pain-free. He also warned me that he may have to make an incision, and do additional repair to the rotator cuff based on the damage that removing the calcium would cause. He is kind, has a wonderful bedside manner and throughly explains everything, giving you all possible options for treatment. I am 2 weeks post-op and yes the pain is annoying but at least I know I'm on the mend. Additionally, Dr. Wolf diagnosed that I have Buford Complex which is a rare congenital defect (1.5% of people have it). One of sections of a tendon is missing, and apparently some surgeons mistake this for a detached tendon and try to repair it. I am so thankful I went with Dr. Wolf for my surgery. I really believe he did an excellent job on my surgery and I'm looking forward to finally being pain-free.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I TRUST HIM BECAUSE HE TRUST IN A POWER GREATER THAN ALL OF US..I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS A BELIEVER, AND HE SAID "I NEVER GO INTO SURGERY WITHOUT HIM. ENOUGH SAID OVER.... OVER TWELVE YEARS OF TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT AND BETTER THAN ORIGINAL...I CAN ONLY SAY THE DR. IS THE BEST

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Tore my ACL in 2005. Dr. Wolf and his staff were phenomenal! He even visited me while I was in Physical Therapy to see how I was doing. Great staff and an amazing doctor! 9 years later and my knee and ACL are still doing great!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Wolf demonstrated a very pleasant bedside manner. He patiently listened as I described my symptoms, and asked insightful questions before developing a prognosis. Unlike many doctors who might be quick to recommend surgery, he offered non-surgical treatment options which significantly improved my condition. Wait time was reasonable (less than 30 minutes); staff was friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Very pleasant young man, but apparently not of much help with conditions outside of the realm of general orthopedics. Said I needed to see a specialist; made no effort to help me get in to the specialist in a timely manner. While I waited for my months away appointment with the specialist, my pain escalated significantly and I wanted to be seen again, hoping Dr. Wolf could help relieve my pain in some way (such as steroid injection, cast, brace, PT). But the wait to see him was 12 days. His assistant said there are no accommodations for such acute situations. She told me to go to the ER if I wanted to see a doctor, because oddly, this group refuses to let the other doctors in the practice see you if "your" doctor is unavailable. Final note: there are sinks in the exam rooms, but no soap or paper towels, no alcohol hand sanitizer dispensers noted, which suggests no hands are being washed by staff between patients.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. F. Gregory Wolf's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1993)

Harvard-Pilgrim