Dr. Rostyslav I. Stepanenko

Ratings for Dr. Rostyslav I. Stepanenko

Stay away at all cost. He try to earn money somehow by creating reasons.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Very nice and helpful. He always takes time to help his patients with something that is wrong or they have question.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

They double charged me. I went in after I found out from my insurance claim. Even though it is so obvious from the EOB, she has to go through the bill ten times. They charged 120 dollars above the contracted fee and made me to pay for it. I told her the contracted fee. She told me that is just a term for how much the insurance wants to cover. Then I showed her the definition. She told me, "Oh, we can charge you whatever we like." I said, "I came here because you are within the network." Then she admitted that there is write-off. But every time, she realized that she has to refund, she started over again. An hour later, she told me that she has to go over this again with the dentist's wife. So I waited another week and called her up. She said that she was not sure about the write off for the second visits, and was still waiting for my insurance to call back. As to my first visit and third visit, she told me that she doesn't know.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008