Ratings for Dr. Robert L Kern

I believe that he's very knowledgeable but I didn't feel that he took my concerns seriously. It was like he already had a diagnosis before hearing what I had to say. I had an unnecessary surgery but still went to him after, he didn't follow up with my concerns. After years of him being my doctor I decided to switch.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My husband and I love love love Dr. Kern and his nurse Ellen. They are so kind and very helpful. He delivered my son by c section and did a wonderful job! Barely a scar at all just looks like a scratch.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

DR Kern is the best OBGYN in Lawton. I have been going to him since 1997. He has performed 4 surgeries on me including a c-section. He is the reason i was able to have my son! I would not go anywhere else! Most amazing man who is great with his patients and their families! His staff are all amazing as well! Very loving and compassionate office all the way around!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

This Doctor is a God send! Went to a doctor where I live and they didn't do anything! Went to this doctor and he is taking steps to finding out the problem! Really impressed!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I love love love him! He was so compassionate and you knew his stuff! Very knowledgeable! Kind to me and always shook my husband hand

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Did not treat me very good, did not introduce himself to my husband or I, didnt seen to care about any of my concerns, I switched doctors. Never been treated like that by a doctor, very disappointed

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Great Doctor!! i have had him since i was 13. He proformed my surgery on my ovaries when i was 13. Knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

He is a great Dr. because of him I am now having a baby. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I think this Doctor is very kind and he treats women gently. He has good bedside manner. I recommend him to everybody who asks for a good OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

I was referred to this doctor, by another because female problems. I was happy at first. I was having a problem with my menstral cycle. I wouldn't stop cycling. So the doctor decided to scrape the lining of my uterus. I had told the doctor that I had a cyst and he said I didn't. I went in for surgery and he found a large cyst. Said I needed a hysterectomy, so I went in to have he second surgery. After the surgery I was in a lot of pain. So after a few test they discover the tube leading from my kidney to my blatter had been cut, and I had a stitch in my blatter. I had to have a catheter in for over a month, and I complained about something leaking out, and an infection. Well after the catheter was removed, and I continued to leak, I couldn't even go out for a hour or two even in depends without leaking all over. I was referred to another doctor and after several procedures they found a hole in my blatter. And guess who had to pay. So good luck with doctor

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Robert L Kern's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1975)