Ratings for Dr. Michael L Mintz

I was a little hesitant to see this doctor after reading the reviews. I was SO happy with this doctor! He's may not want to hear about your cat or sister Ethel.....but he is very knowledgeable and answered all my relevant questions. He was fast to diagnose. Super short wait time. Whole initial appointment, including waiting room time, was less than 1 hour!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Mintz is very knowledgable as a ENT, it's quite obvious he has been a physician along time. Unfortunately, being knowledgable and a good doctor also includes having empathy for ones patients. If a physician can honestly put themselves in the shoes of their patients, humble themselves and truly listen as they assess there patients needs. Then from here they can believe in their heart that they have done there job and done it well. Only then does the knowledge that they have acquired through the years really count. I have had many doctors throughout many years of unfortunate health issues and Dr. Mintz is by far one that I cannot understand why he wanted to become a physician.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I was re-schedule twice for a follow-up, but called three times because they didn't record the re-schedule. The re-schedule was due to the doctor wanting to take time off at the last minute, which I believe they should get a break but come on! How often do you need to take off?? I tried to switch physicians within the practice so I wouldn't have to wait yet again and the schedule person said talk to the nurse and the nurse transfers you back to the schedule person. I don't think they have any clue how much stress they are causing their patients. I have no doubt he knows what he's doing, but if you can't ever get in to see them what good does that do? So starting all over with someone else in hopes the time wasted doesn't mean something worse for the nodules on my thyroid.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Doctor Mintz was rude and did not listen to my description of my symptoms. Obviously his only interest was how many bodies he can get through the door, and not the care of the patient. I explained that my problems started recently, and he basically told me that was untrue, that I've had the problems for years..How he can determine how long my ears have been ringing, or how long I have noticed an issue with my hearing is beyond me, considering this was my first (and last) visit with him. A waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

i had my nose surgery with dr. mintz. i went in not being able to breathe out of my right nostril & came out not being able to breathe out of the left one. and two years later it hurts to touch. i was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Mike is very good at what he does. He is VERY FAST and can diagnosis in a matter of minutes.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Michael L Mintz's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)