Ratings for Dr. Usha Rajagopal

I had a great experience. I am getting so many compliments from my friends and family. Everybody is asking me for doctors and numbers. The best compliment I am getting is that I look very natural. The overall, I look very younger. I am very pleased and happy that I have pick Dr. Rajogopal.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. usha is wonderful I mean I went in there with huge tension I felt it in my nerves like they were going to pop out I was freaken scared! She knew how to ease my nerve tension and once coming out I felt a huge difference. Totally recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Rajagopal is wonderful totally changed my life, I love my new breast I feel like a real woman now! They are amazing, after surgery it didn’t hurt much.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

DR. RAJAGOPAL IS ON PROBATION BY THE MEDICAL BOARD OF CALIFORNIA: http://www.sfweekly.com/2010-09-15/news/doctoring-the-web/ http://www.sfweekly.com/2011-03-16/news/usha-rajagopal-san-francisco-plastic-surgeon-tracy-rosecrans-ashley-harrell/ Also, you can read the full Medical Board file below: After clicking the link click the Public Records Tab and then click Decision and go to the bottom fourth of the report to read the Cause For Discipline. www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/PhysicianSurgeon/Lookup.aspx?licenseType=A&licenseNumber=53230

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Here is another more recent unflattering article regarding this doctor's practices. http://www.sfweekly.com/2011-03-16/news/usha-rajagopal-san-francisco-plastic-surgeon-tracy-rosecrans-ashley-harrell/

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

I had surgery with her and I am very happy with the result.Since then I go back to SF PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER for microdermabrasion time to time. Dr. Rajagopal is not only knowledgable, she is sweet and a very nice person. I asked her to support our local community fund raising as I got to know her and she gladly offered her service which I deeply appreciated. I am recommening her to my husband to have a hair removal when he is ready. (he is too busy and scare at this moment)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

I first went to Dr. Rajagopal for a rhinoplasty consult. She examined my nost and talked me out of the surgery! She felt that the results I wanted would not be achievable with my bone structure. I was sooo impressed with this honesty that I have since been back for laser hair removal and microdermabrasion which was done by the nurses in the office and laser removal of dark spots on my face performed by the doctor. I am really pleased with the results. I have recommended Dr. Rajagopal to several friends who have had breast augmentations as well as reductions done and they are so happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Finally I have found a good plastic surgeon! I had surgery with her 2 weeks ago, and she did a great job fixing other doctors mistakes. She actually operated on the right parts, what a refreshing change. And the incisions look better 2 weeks later than another doctor's incisions from 10 months ago. She cares about doing a good job for the patient, not about her ego, unlike many of the male plastic surgeons. She is very sweet, knowledgeable ... highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Wonderful experience and results on my rhinoplasty. Very natural results. Dr. Rajagopal has great artistry, attention to detail, bedside manners.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Usha Rajagopal's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1987)