Ratings for Dr. George B. Isaac

He has always been nothing but nice. He explains things and takes as much time with me

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Told me that my symptoms were psychosomatic and shouted at me. I requested the notes and not only was my history incorrect but note did not reflect anything that happened in the appointment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

He is the only doctor in network for me. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND SEE!!! His nurses are disorganized, there is NO bedside manner, he does not listen and his dictation does not match the appointment. Go out of network if you need, it will be worth it.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Waited 6 wks for an appointment, took 2 MRI and 2 film xrays with. Issac did not even look at the xrays. I live in Cedar Rapids and drove to Dubuque just for this doctor. What a waste of my time and money. Wish i could file a formal complaint because I would.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

I had transferred to him a few months ago from another local physician with the hopes that he would offer me true care. I have become disillusioned with physicians and he has only furthered this feeling. He rarely performed a physical examination, and never informed me about the treatments, or status of my arthritis itself. He rarely read my records, did tests and never recieved the results, and when he did get them he never informed me as to the outcome. I began to have a copy of my bloodwork sent to me after a dangerous mistake he made with a drug dosage. He made things up when he did not know something, rather than just researching it, sometimes making statements that even as a lay person were blatantly wrong. I do not believe him to be a bad person, just not cut out for a field of medicine that treats the chronically scared and vulnerable.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. George B. Isaac's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dubuque, IA