Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Quinlan

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Quinlan, he put me at ease about an uncomfortable position and seemed to care primarily about the patient, not the hospital agenda. He explained my situation to my family and I well and helped us make the right decision. The doctor was thorough and kind enough to follow up although he didn't have to.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

I saw this Dr. some time bakc about a condition that had been dianosed prior to my seeing him. It is a difficult urology condition to deal with and this Dr. just told me there was no way I could have that problem. I then moved out of state and found one of the top urologist in that state and he said, "You definately have that". This is a non curable condition but the new DR. has prescribed medication that has changed the quality of my life. DR. Quilin was more interested in what tests he could do instead of treating the condition I had brought him documentation that I had. I would never see him again.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Not happy with the professionalism of the Dr. I took my son in and he joked around with him like a Jr. High boy making crud jokes. We waited for a long time to see the Dr. despite the waiting room being empty. Aprox 45 minutes no explanation was given.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

This Dr. seemed very competent at our first meetings, but seemed that as problems occured after the procedure was complete he did not want to be bothered by them. We felt his treatment of someone in constant pain for the past 5 days to be unacceptable. We got the impression that he was more concerned about the health care cost rather than what needs to be done to resolve the problem.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2005

Dr. Stephen M. Quinlan's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

UnitedHealthcare