Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Cresanti-Daknis

The Dr and staff are friendly but more important they are all very good at what they do. I have been a patient here since 2008 and their dedication to me as a patient has brought me through some very difficult times. I am grateful for them all.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Great Doctor to help you with your pain issues and take time to review all your options.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Daknis was very thorough and compassionate, taking time to explain in detail what his findings were. His care and concern for providing the right course of treatment were exceptional.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Daknis without hesitation. He and his office staff are very professional and kind. The surgery center he uses is also great!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr Daknis and his entire staff has been working tirelessly to help me. Kind and professional.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Not only a great Dr, but the staff are extremely caring and helpful! Dr Daknis really listens to your needs and is there with solutions to get you back to daily life without pain!!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Daknis and his staff were very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

It is a God send that we found Dr D! We are living our lives now instead of locked up in our home in the fetal position,

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I have been extremely pleased with Dr Daknis and his staff! I was referred to him from my orthopaedic doctor , who highly recommended him for treating severe lower back pain. I got a consultation appointment the first time in, then after cat scans, he carefully showed and explained the best course of treatment. One treatment gave me 95% relief , which I am pleased with. Staff is extremely pleasant, appointments have been on time. I am pleased with his course for improving with physical therapy and pain management. I highly recommend Dr Daknis.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Charles B. Cresanti-Daknis's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shrewsbury, NJ