Ratings for Dr. Carolyn J. Pass

WORST DOCTOR EVER.!!! BE WARNED - My mother, now diagnosed with silicone dioxide poisoning, went to Dr. Pass to try and find out what was wrong with her skin. She went in there upset, not knowing what was wrong with her and hoping to get an answer after 30+ doctors not knowing. All Dr. Pass could come up with was, "There is nothing wrong with you. I believe it's all in your head and you're just picking yourself to death". How much more unprofessional can you be? How can you say this to someone who is already depressed between the pain and her appearance? Someone who is seeking help from you. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Wow No Words Never been talked down to or scolded but she is down right mean and in a hurry and should retire.when asking questions she looked at me like I was stupid. I have never met anyone like her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Wait time was 2 hours past my appointment. The staff are not people friendly nor is Dr. Pass. She is too quick to take a biopsy. I should have stopped her and told her I wanted a second opinion. I would not recommend. Pass on Pass.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Bad experience. I waited an hour and 45 minutes, mentioned it (politely) to Dr. Pass, and was told, "Look, I've already been with you 30 minutes, and it should have been just 15" (wrong-- it had been exactly 15 minutes since she entered the room). She barely looked at my face and pushed some expensive products sold only through her front desk. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

The staff at Dr. Pass's office are not friendly or helpful. At all my visits, I've had to wait an hour and a half before seeing the doctor. While I understand that sometimes you have to wait at appointments, over an hour and a half is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I went in ,filled out paperwork to update my file. I just finished with the paper work and was called back.I had my vitals taken, as soon as that was done ,Dr Pass came in. I never felt rushed, she answered all of my questions, had my treatment done, i was out the door in less than 1 hour! Very satisfied with my experience today as i always have been !!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I didn't feel like she knew her stuff.She ordered a test for me that she couldn't interpret.Wait is forever, really. And I am fine with waiting, but that was way too long, 1.5 hours.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Worst doctor's office experience ever! I guess I should have read more reviews because it is as horrible as they describe! I waited an hour and I found her very unhelpful. I went to her with acne problems and she lectured me on how she wasn't a miracle doctor, then just tried to prescribe me a bunch of expensive medicine without looking at my face. I even had makeup on since I was coming from work and when I asked her if I should wash my face, she said it was not necessary. I wasted 2 visits there, and will never ever come back!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr Pass knew exactly what my problem was and took her time explaining my condition and what would work best to solve my problem. This has been my experience each time that I have visited her office. My only complaint is the wait. I would say that I wait about 10 to 15 minutes longer than I do at other medical appointments but I think that her service is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Carolyn J. Pass's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)