Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Reinecke Harding

Dr Hardingis carng and competent of any doctor I have ever been to. The Village hospital diagnosed my wrist as broken and advised me to see aOrthepedic doctor. WHen she saw me she said my wrist was not broken and put me in a brace for 6 weeks. Besides the relief of not being broken, Dr. Harding was kind, considerate and very well versed in her specialty. Her office staff was wonderful and you were never rushed. She is the best!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

I had two thumb implants put in where the cmc joint was. June 2005 and Jan 2006. Dr. Harding is very caring and gentle. I am now returning to bowling and playing golf. Your always greeted with a smile and kindness from her office staff. Dr. Harding makes you feel very comfortable. She is always there for her patients. I am proud to be one of her patients and would recommed her if I ever have the chance. Dr. Harding is so professional. Thank you for a great job.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Cynthia Reinecke Harding's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Lady Lake, FL