Ratings for Dr. Arvind K. Salwan

The staff people are the biggest joke ever...Stay away!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I been trying to see Dr Salwan for some reason they cancel my appts. They refuse to give me an appointment I been at the emergency room I need to see the Dr as soon as possible I'm really sick On 03-10-15!!! I called 10 times and who ever answer my calls they hung up on me the 10 calls I made I don't know what's wrong with this ignorant Twit's ๐Ÿ˜• they are to busy playing there little games on the computer Dr Salwan need to do something ... They need to get fired they are very rude with everyone he definitely needs Patricia she's a wonderful lady and very caring please Dr Salwan bring Pat back and fire the rest you definitely need new staff This employees only care for the ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ money they stink๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr Salwan is a Awesome Dr, but his Staff SUCK"S they are Brainless TWIT's don't know their Rearend from a Depression in the Earth .they are LAZY Rude and treat his Patient's Very poorly.Yes I love the Dr but Something need's to be done about his Staff. As for his Office manager she is just one of the Twit's also either that or she is not getting her messages and does not return Call's to Patent's .

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Best doctor I have had. Only complaint is that the wait times, and time between appts has grown quite a bit, in the past 18 months, or so. Other than that, I have no complaints. He has always taken the time to actually listen to you. Which seems to be more and more a rarity with doctors, these days. Another thing, is that he actually seems to care about his patients, and their health. Whereas, most doctors seem to just feel it's a "job", and are only interested in finishing out their patient load for the day. I have been in Dr. Salwan's office quite a few times, and seen him skip his lunch break, to see his patients. All in all, a VERY good doctor!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

The Problem I have with this Doctor is his Staff they think they know everything and try to act like God . he has a Couple Girl's that are Just Plain Awesome and they know who they are the Rest need to remove there Head from there Butt and realize the Patient comes first not them . try to Listen to the Patient and not just run your Mouth or push someone off to Voice Mail because your too Lazy to answer the Phone . Dr Salwan is 1 of The Best in the High Desert I just wish his Staff would act better .

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Salwans new PA, Pat, is the best ever!!! We have never seen Dr Salwon himself and that's fine. Pats just awesome. We are very happy with her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Doctor Salwan Is one of the BEST Doctors my husband & myself have ever had!! He takes extra time with us, listens to us, and does Everything in his power to Help us!! I do NOT like his P.A., for the reasons that he does NOT know what he is talking about!! Also I am ALWAYS waiting for my prescriptions to get filled since we go through Medco...I don't know how difficult it is to just make a phone call, or fax. I've gone W/O meds for awhile, and frankly I'm getting sick & tired of it!! If Doctor Salwan's staff doesn't know how to make a simple phone call or fax, maybe I should go show them how to!! When a person is sick, they Need their medications...simple as that! I have been speaking to one girl in particular, who makes promises that she can NEVER keep, like calling me back!! I know I am not the only one there who needs medications....however do your job, because I'm really tired of calling you to remind you, and still NOTHING happens!! And I'm NOT going anywhere either:)

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Very good Dr. Very concientious & caring in regards to your care. I always leave feeling like I am being taken care of. The ever changing staff is not an asset to Dr. Salwan.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Salwans pa is good.never seen salwan,rhere office is horrible as is there billing dept.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Salwan and his P.A. Dr. Dan are awesome! Very thorough and very polite, you may have a little wait because they take their time answering all your questions. They are great!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Arvind K. Salwan's Credentials

Pacificare
Secure Horizons

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff people are the biggest joke ever...Stay away!"

March 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I been trying to see Dr Salwan for some reason they cancel my appts. They refuse to give me an appointment I been at the emergency room I need to see the Dr as..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Salwan is a Awesome Dr, but his Staff SUCK"S they are Brainless TWIT's don't know their Rearend from a Depression in the Earth .they are LAZY Rude and treat ..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I have had. Only complaint is that the wait times, and time between appts has grown quite a bit, in the past 18 months, or so. Other than that, I..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The Problem I have with this Doctor is his Staff they think they know everything and try to act like God . he has a Couple Girl's that are Just Plain Awesome an..."

October 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=16077'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014