Ratings for Dr. Joseph O. Lambert

Dr. Lambert was very courteous and helpful! His staff was also very kind and easy to talk to! So glad I have Dr. Lambert as my daughters primary Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Lambert is so Professional and Courteous!! He walks in with a smile. Listen to our concerns and is never in a hurry to leave his patient.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr Lambert and his staff are the best! I am very happy that I have chosen him as my primary care. Couldn't ask for anything more!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

My daughter was seen by Kayla. She treated her with such care and compassion. The staff was so friendly.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I visited with the doctor because I had high blood pressure. First visit with Doctor was good, but the staff behaved very rudely. After blood work, the doctors office did not callback at all. We waited for a week, called and left several messages and there was no reply. When my wife finally called after 2 weeks, the office staff told her that I had very high cholesterol. I COULD HAVE DIED OF A HEART AILMENT DURING THIS TIME AND THEY COULD CARE LESS!!!!!!!!! I am shocked that a doctor would respond in this way to any patient!! I am not sure whether the doctor Knew about my high blood pressure and cholesterol all these 11 days , but how can that happen. What is the role of the doctor if he does not know about it? Maybe he leaves everything to his staff, or his staff is lazy.

Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Joseph O. Lambert

Dr. Joseph O. Lambert's response
We are sorry that you feel this way. We inform our patients that the usual turnaround time for routine and no-critical lab results is 5-7 business days. For critical lab results turnaround time is 1-3 business days. For STAT lab results, response is the same day. We did experience an interruption in our computerized system, which resulted in the staff having to prioritize callbacks, and they did so successfully.

Submitted June 26, 2015

Everyone at the Dr's office are wonderful. Went there yesterday after not having been there for my routine blood tests for about 2 months. When i arrived, I was greeted warmly by one of the receptionists-they are all, always very friendly. Then as I was walking towards the lab, a young women greeted me by name, asked how I was, etc. That was a nice gesture, however, not out of the ordinary. Eddie then performed my INR test, as we visited and engaged in friendly banter. Again, very nice and pleasant. Upon leaving, I had to speak to the person who helps you with perscriptions. She too was very pleasant and helpful. I am pretty surey wife and I have been coming to this office for at least 15 years. I cannot remember any visit where I felt I was not treated in a professional and friendly manner. Everyone I have ever encountered have been above reproach. I cannot imagine ever switching, even after having moved a bit farther away. Five stars plus in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My husband and I have seen Dr. Lambert for about 10 years. He and his staff are really good. They listen to you and really try to help. The reception staff is receptive, polite and respectful. I am fighting the change of PCP with new insurance. I cannot give him up!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Lambert for the first time yesterday. He was quite helpful, took the time to answer all questions. I would like to start off with saying he is a great listener, then he ask questions that reaffirms that he heard you. He also considered my specific case not just treating me like your average asthma patient. He understands that we don't all fit into the same box just because we have the same illness -- that's so refreshing. I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I saw Dr. Lambert in May of 2010 and had a complete physical. Aside from high blood pressure, I am in very good health. 6 months later I scheduled an appointment for a simple med check/prescription refill. Height, weight, temperature, and blood pressure were taken by the nurse, but no exam or treatment was given by Dr. Lambert. All Dr. Lambert did was write my prescriptions for another 6 months and my out of pocket expense was 110.93!!! I don't think I'll be back to see Ole Joe!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I see Dr. Lambert for my primary care and have begun to take my children to him, too. He listens to my concerns, is very knowledgeable, explains things well, and is very friendly. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Joseph O. Lambert's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare