Ratings for Dr. Andreas Boker

I have had a skin condition since 2011, I have seen a total of five dermatologist, spent hundreds of dollars on medication, co-payments and over the counter drugs and all to no avail.. dermatologist I have seen in the past spent less than 5 minutes with me discussing my condition.. I searched the internet and came across Dr. Andreas Boker.. Dr. Andreas Boker took a biopsy, contacted me via email, prescribed medication and I can't believe it, this nasty skin condition is finally beginning to heal.. nothing, I mean nothing other dermatologist would prescribe would work, in fact, it would often make it worse..I soon realized that the majority of dermatologist are mainly into cosmetic procedures, and could care less about anything else.. gee, I wonder why? I wish they had ten stars to choose from, that's what Dr. A. Boker deserves! Thank you so much for your help, and your accurate diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

It was my first time to see Dr boker.Beautiful office, beverage menu, high ceilings and Tv in the rooms. It felt like you was home. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable.Dr Boker took the time to explain in detail my condition. They were generous with the samples until I get my prescription filled.All of this combine with their great location will make me highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012