You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Fuad S. Ashkar

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

the manager office .... is not profecional , the md is ok. but the staff don't care about the patiets after 2 week the manager ofice call me and call because i have some balance i redy pay but she is so `rude

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

This is THE WORST PHYSICIAN ON THE PLANET. He misdiagnosed me and I now have a life-threatening disease. Because of this doctor, I have spent thousands of dollars out of my pocket in travel expenses and hotel lodging in order to resolve my LIFE-THREATENING disease. I HAVE CANCER. He failed to order follow-up testing which would have detected it nearly 2 yrs ago. This man is Incompetent.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

He is an amazing doctor. Thanks to his knowledge, he saved my mother's life! He is a wonderful doctor and his experience speaks for itself. I am thankful that he is my doctor!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I have been very happy with Dr Ashkar and his staff. I sought him for a second opinion on a thyroid problem after having been told by another md that I should have my thyroid removed. After some tests and a sonogram, both Dr. Ashkar and the associate who works with him was of the opinion that surgery was not necessary at all. (thank goodness!). I felt he took the time to go over everything with me and answered my questions. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

I did not know that I was not having any contact with the doctor untill the 3rd appoit. as I could not tell if it was a female or male name. You will only have contact with his assistents (what a easy sweet way of getting patients' money without even talking to them!). I was told that to solve my weight problem I should just eat egg whites and low sodium low fat turkey breast ham and water for all meals of day and for the rest of my life. When I told to the assistent that this did not look a balanced meal, she called the doctor who told me for me that "this is life" and to do not come back. He misdiagnosed my blood results which was Insuline resistent and fatty liver problems.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

impersonal, too busy to do much more than look at test results and talks to his physicians assistant more than the patient.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Dr. Fuad Askar has been my Dr. since last year and I think he is awsome! his knowledge is amazing, would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Fuad S. Ashkar's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1962)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This place is really bad especially the manager, md is not answer all my questions"

October 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=16069'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=16069'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 5, 2014