Ratings for Dr. Erin D. Ellis

I went through two young oncologists at SCCA before I found Dr. Ellis, and I will never go back to SCCA! Dr. Ellis is exceptionally thoughtful, listens carefully to patient questions, and thoroughly explains options. Unlike doctors at SCCA, Dr. Ellis actually takes calls and answers questions directly, saving time and eliminating unnecessary office visits. She is extremely responsive, the nurses who work with her are friendly, compassionate, and professional, and Swedish Cancer Institute actually saves the best views for the infusion rooms, not the waiting rooms! Having undergone months of chemo at both SCCA and Swedish, I have to say that Swedish wins hands down, AND offers more clinical trials than SCCA. Dr. Ellis and Swedish Cancer Institute are simply Seattle's best.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I feel Dr. Ellis always spends time with me and explains things to me in great detail. I never feel rushed and I really like her bedside manor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Excellent care of patient and family. Knowledgeable and able to communicate information well. Informs patient of options show they can make an appropriate decision.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Erin D. Ellis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)