Ratings for Dr. Liberty AMADOR BARRY

VERY BAD! experience with the staff my appointment time was at 9:30 because I didn't show up @9 staff said the Doc wouldn't see us turned away😡After time I confirmed with staff that appointment time was 9:30 and it's now 9:26 Saff stated all new appointments should show up 30min early. I was never informed of this We were rudely turned away 😡Time from work wasted

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Amador is wonderful. She has been my primary physician for 8 years now. She has listened to me and worked with me in all areas of my health.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Amador is AMAZING! I have been going to her for about 3 years now and I have never had one complaint. The office staff is wonderful and the DR is very attentive. She makes sure to touch base with me when I have something important going on. She does take time out to personally give me a call instead of sending messages through nurses or MA's. I have also spoken with Amy in the office and she is a doll. I definitely recommend the entire office, they are all wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I am a registered nurse and RN's know all of the doctors in our area! I have chosen Dr Amador as my primary care physican for 8 years because she is the best of the best! She is very responsive both during your office visit and following up after your appointment. She is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The best thing about her is that she takes the time to explain your condition in language you can understand and then provides resources for further information.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Amy, the Nurse Practioner is awesome! I am always so pleased with my experience in this office!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Very attentive, caring and always ready to answer questions. She is great!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

I have been taking my family to Dr. Amador for a few years now and I have no complaints. She is really good and I especially love the way she treats my kids. She remembers little details about them and you can tell that she genuinely likes children. I love the office staff and have also seen another PA at the Smoky Hill Family medicine practice, Amy, who is also excellent. Overall I would recommend them to anyone and actually enjoy going (well..as much as it's possible to enjoy a dr's visit) because they remember me and my family when we go and take a genuine interest in our health and well being.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Liberty is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. She is also good with referrals if you need a specialist. She is part of Smoky Hill Family Medicine and if she can't see you if you have to get in, one of her partners will and they've all been good as well. I ended up going to her when she joined the practice and the doctor I was seeing moved away and I loved her from day one. I recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr Amador is the best doctor I know. She really gets to know her patients and cares

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

I think since I have moved I have experienced the fast food like dr.s here in Arizona.. hate to say that but, I really Miss the treatment with Dr. Amador she is very careing and listens and helps and has diagonosed my problems correctly and sees to it that I am taken care of.. very personable, she cares is whats important! she even takes time out her busy schedule to make a call to me when needed.. I really appreciated that very much..I hope that we soon return to colorado so I can go and see my real Dr. Thanks Dr. Amador You are much appreciated !!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Liberty AMADOR BARRY's Credentials

• Spanish

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "VERY BAD! experience with the staff my appointment time was at 9:30 because I didn't show up @9 staff said the Doc wouldn't see us turned away😡After time I conf..."

February 4, 2016