Ratings for Dr. Anthony Martell

We love Dr. Martell, he is so genuine and helpful. He is so approachable and easy to talk to about our baby’s issues

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Martell is one of those doctors who rushes through the appointments, looks at the child and gives his opinion on what is wrong with the child. He is way too layback and I wouldn't suggest any parent choose him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He does not return phone calls and suggest patients get life threatening procedures without seeing his patients. He is the worst doctor!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Martell is the best. Always takes his time and listens. Relates so well to my 17 year old special needs son. I wouldn't want anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Doctor is very helpful, takes good care of my daughter each time i would take her there....

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

My children saw this doctor for almost 10 yrs and then one day I recieved a letter stateing that we were no longer welcome at the practice, no reason givin. Everytime we went there he gave my kids a hug asked them about school and made them feel like he really cared and then one day I had to tell them that we were no longer welcome there. I would say maybe someday he will miss them but in reality I dont think he gave a rats butt about them. Back in my day I had one doctor for my whole childhood, nowadays they really dont care about how a child will feel. I believe it was because my daughter didn't want a swab of her throat cause it hurt, understanding would have been nice but instead he threw her out of his practice. I dont feel it was a good enough reason, but now that I think about it I'm glad he did it cause I really want a doctor wgo really cares not one like him. Dr martell you can rot in you know where, your a rotten person inside.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Kids been seeing dr. Martell for years and his bedside manner s great. He is also helpful and pays attention to the individual's needs. Mdominguez

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Martell and Sawgrass Peds are really great. I recommend to all the soon-to-be parents I know. They are all helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Martell has been my Ped. since my son was born 4 1/2 years ago and continues to care for him and my baby girl. I think the office is very accomodating and friendly and they follow-up with a phone call the next day to see how your child is doing! They have gotten us in right away on the weekends, when we couldn't wait until Monday am. Dr. Martell doesn't "jump the gun" on prescribing meds. He knows his stuff and he puts your mind at ease with any probs. you may have. I tell all my friends about him!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

I have seen Dr. Martell for years and have been extremely satisfied. He is an excellent doctor. Too bad I'm an adult now and have to find a new doctor. I'd recommend him for any child.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008