Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Groth

He did my lower eyelid surgery 11 months ago. I could not be happier with the results. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

He did cosmetic eye lift 10 years ago. 2 weeks later, I was out and about. No visible signs of surgery. meticulius , perfect job. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Had upper and lower blepharoplasty in Jan. 2014. I could not be more happy with my results. At 52, my lids were heavy and I had bags under the eyes that were hereditary. The surgery that Dr. Groth did opened my eyes, lifted the lids and got rid of the bags. I feel and look younger due to the wonderful job Dr. Groth did. He is an expert and was recommended to me by several doctors and friends who also had work done by Dr. Groth. I spent over a year interviewing various doctors. I absolutely made the right choice by going to Dr. Groth. Eyes are all he does. Why would you go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Had upper and lower lid blepharoplasty. He had created asymmetry by over enlarging the left eye. He did't follow the natural shape of the eye, made them look round. Who cares if a doctor has good bed side manners if he doesn't have the skills. Please look at the dates of the post op reviews. The reviews should not be accepted if they are right after the surgery. the results after the eye surgery should be judged after 6 months. I had surgery in April 2012, I am reviewing the outcome. Please notice that the system removed the negative reviews. I flew from another city and stayed in a hotel to be operated by him, it was a mistake, he was unable to deliver a primary procedure. He offered me to correct his own work, I declined. A revisionist indeed

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Groth is a genius. No pain (uppers and lowers), completely natural yet dramatic results, no change in eye shape, most efficient medical office I have experienced. It has been months since my procedure and I am completely healed, ready for work-related video appearances. A home run.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Groth is the best at eyelid surgery. He came highly recommended by my dermatologist, who is very well known in Hollywood and knows where celebrities go to get undetectable, first class work done. I am 3 days post op and there is no swelling and so little bruising that I can go out without anyone noticing I had anything done. My upper eyelids look amazing and like they did when I was 18. I consulted with several different eye surgeons before getting the recommendation for Dr. Groth and none of them took the time to properly examine me and just dismissed my concerns. When I met Dr. Groth I instantly could tell he is meticulous in his work because he was the only one to actually measure my eyelids and told me that there was indeed excess skin to take off (more on the right side than on the left). After the consult I was really impressed and know I was in the best of hands with him. When I need more work done in the future I will go back to him for sure.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

Currently on day 10 of recovery.. Everyone is so amazed at my results!!! My eyes look very natural and no scaring!!! :) I notice that I have more light coming in my left eye and my peripheral vision is unbelievable!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Groth Performed an upper and lower eyelid surgery on me. I am very happy with the results. The staff and his institute is superb. I met with alot of doctors over two years before making my decision of whom to go with and I am so glad I went with dr. Groth. I believe he is the best of the best in this field. I hardly bruised and my results are terrific. And his followup with me has been very helpful with what to expect with the healing process. I recommend him 100 percent. IM

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Groth is a perfectionist. Personable with a great sense of humor, his procedures are painless and the results are amazing. If you are looking for a Dr. to perform a cosmetic procedure, look no futher.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr Groth got rid of my restelyne mess on my face from another office. He took the challange to fix something he had nothing to do with. He fixed the mess - he is humble and absolutely brilliant!! Jennifer

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Michael J. Groth's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal