Ratings for Dr. Trenette A. Larson

Dr. Larson is intelligent, caring, and I never feel rushed. She truly listens and I feel my opinion is respected.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

If this Dr. is practicing out of her house, it is the same Trenette Larson I went to; she disclosed my medical information with the person whom I was referred by, prior to discussing with or even informing me. This has to be some sort of ethical and/or privacy issue? That information should be kept confidential. It has caused incredible shame & embarassment for me. This has ruined a relationship, and as this person is someone I have been living with, I now have no home. Also, they subsequently shared the information with my friends & family. Trenette Larsons actions have caused a tremendous amount of grief & damage to me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr Larson has made the difference between living a life with horrible pain and having the pain under some control. She has been the greatest for me.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

If your looking for a Dr.? In my opinion there's more qualified dr.'s in cheyenne than this 1. At one point she carried a big LOUD ticking kitchen timer in the examination rooms to check her patients. She'd set if for 10 or 15 minutes & than she'd bolt, wether or not your visit was done??? In affect, it was her solution to HER OWN inability to manage time efficiently? She was my Dr.and one of my family members. I was in the examination room with My family member the day she walked in and spend pry 5 min explained her Timer...We kinda cracked up..I'm not a Dr. but i would have used a incomspicious watch with a timer on it. That was the LAST DAY she was our Dr.. I was told of her possible hospital rating AFTER we changed dr.s. As far as i know she wasn't allowed to supervise patients if and/or once they are admitted to the hospital? IF you want to check her out for yourself. This is only my opinion. Maby you'l like her as your dr. I'm saying that i definately didn't.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Trenette A. Larson's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cheyenne, WY