Ratings for Dr. Franklin Lee Tolbert

Dr. Tolbert is a patient-oriented physician with extensive medical knowledge and an open mind.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Dr. Tolbert, even when very busy, always takes the time to explain conditions, procedures, etc. He also has been effective in diagnosing difficult to diagnosis conditions and been right after sending me to a specialist in the field. I have also been very pleased with the doctors he has referred me to. I feel he has chosen quality for me and not just someone off a list.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. tolbert is an amazing doctor, with a caring and freindly practice. He has been my family doctor for myself and my parents since I was 12 and now at 32 he also cares for my daughter. I actually have to commute a good way now to see him now, but still do. Only negitive, the practice has grown so that he's gotten really busy as of late. It hasn't affected the caring nature of the practice or the dedication of the staff. However, it might be hard to see Dr. Tolbert directly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr Tolbert listens and takes time with you. He will call in refills if needed and saves a client money by not having the client return over and over for recheck after a virus or infection. He will advise over the phone free of charge.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2005

Dr. Franklin Lee Tolbert's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp