Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Falatyn

Most professional and personable interaction ever experienced. Surgery results promised were delivered. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I was referred by a family member after struggling with back pain that traveled down my right leg into my foot. My first meeting with Dr. Falatyn was very hopeful and he knew exactly the disc that was causing the problem before even looking at any MRI. The surgery went great and 2 weeks post op I can already do things I haven't been able to do in years.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Great service and care with my spine surgery. I can stand up straight now!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Very pleased with Dr. Falatyn, his staff, and my surgery and follow-up experience.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Excellent care, explained in detail my problem and what was needed, before and after my surgery. Excellent follow up and what I need to do to heal and progress.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Great doctor! Really knows what he is doing. I have recommended him to many people. I have great confidence in him and his knowledge. Really like his honesty and knowing what he can do. Has always made me feel comfortable with his expertise. Dr. Falatyn has made it possible for me to continue my life style without pain and having to give up doing the things I love to do.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr Falatyn was a great doctor. I had a fusion done on my L5-S1 and with exercise and regular stretching on a daily basis and follow ups with Dr Falatyn I am doing awesome. I would recommend Dr Falatyn for back surgery

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I met Dr Falatyn in November 2016. At that time I couldn't stand for more than 2 minutes before sciatica pain made me curl up on the ground. My husband and I were extremely impressed with his knowledge and his plan for correcting the many problems (protruding disc, a cyst, alignment and nerves being pressed) in my back. By the time I had the surgery I couldn't even sit anymore- the pain was excruciating. Dr Falatyn performed a 5 hour surgery; fused L3,4 and 5, and corrected all the other issues. When I woke up I had no pain in my legs and 2 days later I walked out of the hospital. I went to one month of physical therapy and continue at gym. I have had no back pain since I healed after the surgery. I feel like I was given a miracle! I am so grateful to Dr Falatyn, he truly saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Falatyn is very professional and caring, and very easy to talk to. I would take any of my family to him, or recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Words cannot describe the excellent care that I received from Dr. Falatyn and his staff before, during and after my back operation. Before my operation I was not be able to walk for 5 minutes. Now I can walk 10 miles with no problem. Dr. Falatyn gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Stephen P. Falatyn's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1990)