Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Lee

Personable. Listens. Kind. Competent. Timely. Professional.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr is persoanable and attentive and her assist is exceptionable.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Lee has been my dr. for almost 20 years and I have recommended her to many friends and relatives. She's absolutely w/o peer. She now treats my children and grandchildren.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr Lee is knowledgeable, very easy to talk to and very helpful. She's sympathetic and always explains things. She's the best of the best, I'm glad I found her!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Lee is the best. When I arrive for my appointments I am always seen in a timely manner, never a long wait. I appreciate the time she takes to listen to my questions and concerns. How she is proactive regarding treatments and solutions to any issue I may have. I truly appreciate her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Lee is the best! She has a very warm personality and always takes the time to answer questions or address concerns. I've never felt as comfortable with another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Lee is very down to earth and takes whatever time is necessary to make sure you go away informed and with a plan for good health.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Excellent! Also highly recommended for young women transitioning from a pediatrician. Always carefully on time. Great personality. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Lee is forthright and dedicated to her patients. She never hesitates to take an extra few minutes to answer questions or tell you those things that most doctors do not take time to.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Susan L. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)