Ratings for Dr. Richard Seth Bloomfeld

I felt that Dr. Bloomfeld had already made my diagnosis,based on my medical records that he had received, prior to seeing me, and he was not willing to explore other possibilities or step outside of the box as to what my problem might be. I did not feel that he addressed my problem or really heard me. Upon his exit, I felt that he was very sharp, and I felt that visiting him was a waste of my time, a waste of my insurance dollars and a waste of my co-pay. Needless to say, I do not know where to go from here, as I was referred to him by my local physician in order to get another professional opinion from a GI Specialist, in the hopes that he may be able to detect something that my doctors locally may have missed. Dr. Bloomfeld just stated that he did not feel further testing needed to be done outside of what had already been done and he gave me a diagnosis based on my medical records. Unfortunately my local doctors have had conflicting reports and there are still no answers. Dr. Bloomfeld had nothing new to offer me.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Although very busy, he is an aggressive and attentive physician; takes time needed with patients to answer questions and explain procedures; is knowledgeable about new and progressive treatments available, and will make adjustments necessary to be sure the treatment and results are as they should be; closely monitors patient progress; pleasant and efficient staff; has had tremendous success in treatment of my illness where other physicians have failed.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2005

Dr. Richard Seth Bloomfeld's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC