Ratings for Dr. Ann Marie Rockamann

I do enjoy this facility, the care and attention that I receive and the very low wait time! I have recommended the group to several friends and have found many friends already are patients here! Great staff and follow-up to exams. I especially appreciate the appointment reminder calls or I would almost certainly forget when my appointment is!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Rockamann has been my OBGYN for 17 years - she has delivered two baby boys for me. The were both smooth sailing. She is very caring, attentive, honest, takes her time, tells the facts, her thoughts etc. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Absolutely love Dr. Rockamann. She's the best. I've been through 2 pregnancys with her. Both c-sections. She is very caring and takes her time. The only complaint is the lady that does the billing, very rude.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Simply the best! She cares, listens & doesn't rush you. She will spend all the time you need with her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

She is the best Dr. I've had in years - highly recommend her. She listens...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr.Ann Marie Rockamann is very knowledgeable and professional. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Rockamann is the best doctor I've ever had! I have recommended her to several friends, and they have all loved her as well. All throughout my pregnancy I had random spotting and bleeding and she would advise me to go to the ER and would come visit me everytime. She was my doctor on the day of delivery and I had a very complicated delivery and she made me feel comfortable and stayed in the room with me from when I was 9 cm dilated until I pushed. I've never seen any of her partners, but Missy and Sara the nurse practitoners are awesome as well. They all make you feel comfortable and at ease. Everyone in that office returns phone calls promptly and I never have a problem scheduling. I would never go to another OBGYN!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Never saw Dr. Rockamann. The nurse-practitioner was great, but the office management has problems. My initial call was never returned. Trying to return their own calls was deeply frustrating. Twice (once on a cancer biopsy!) I had to go through the radiologist to get timely results. I did get one appointment, quickly, when I needed it. Over all it's hit or miss with the support staff.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Rockamann has been my OB for 10 years and provided excellent surgical and regular care! I will not see anyone else. Previous doctors pale in comparison.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Rockamann has been my dr. for years. She is laid back and makes you feel at ease. She treats you like a friend and truly cares. I've gone thru 2 pregnancies with her. She has contacted me at home on the same day that I had concerns about pregnancy issues. When i had a terrible room at the hospital she told the staff to get a better room for me. She has always been up to date about knowledge and I am very picky! My only complaint is her office staff for the main phone line. The main lady who answers the phone sounds put out every time you call. She couldn't be less friendly. I have also had problems with the staff even answering the phone or being put in voice mail with no return call. I have addressed this with the office manager recently.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Ann Marie Rockamann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rockamann graduated medical school from St. Louis University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at St. Louis University Medical Center. Dr. Rockamann is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology in addition to being a fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Outside of work, Dr. Rockamann cherishes milestones with her children, such as her son’s high school graduation and her eldest daughter’s wedding.

• English

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)