Dr. Ann Marie Rockamann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ann Marie Rockamann

Dr. Rockamann is an amazing physician. She is so warm and caring, as well as extremely knowledgeable. All of the office staff are very helpful and friendly. I recommend this office to all of my friends!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I do enjoy this facility, the care and attention that I receive and the very low wait time! I have recommended the group to several friends and have found many friends already are patients here! Great staff and follow-up to exams. I especially appreciate the appointment reminder calls or I would almost certainly forget when my appointment is!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Rockamann has been my OBGYN for 17 years - she has delivered two baby boys for me. The were both smooth sailing. She is very caring, attentive, honest, takes her time, tells the facts, her thoughts etc. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Absolutely love Dr. Rockamann. She's the best. I've been through 2 pregnancys with her. Both c-sections. She is very caring and takes her time. The only complaint is the lady that does the billing, very rude.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Simply the best! She cares, listens & doesn't rush you. She will spend all the time you need with her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

She is the best Dr. I've had in years - highly recommend her. She listens...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr.Ann Marie Rockamann is very knowledgeable and professional. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Rockamann is the best doctor I've ever had! I have recommended her to several friends, and they have all loved her as well. All throughout my pregnancy I had random spotting and bleeding and she would advise me to go to the ER and would come visit me everytime. She was my doctor on the day of delivery and I had a very complicated delivery and she made me feel comfortable and stayed in the room with me from when I was 9 cm dilated until I pushed. I've never seen any of her partners, but Missy and Sara the nurse practitoners are awesome as well. They all make you feel comfortable and at ease. Everyone in that office returns phone calls promptly and I never have a problem scheduling. I would never go to another OBGYN!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Never saw Dr. Rockamann. The nurse-practitioner was great, but the office management has problems. My initial call was never returned. Trying to return their own calls was deeply frustrating. Twice (once on a cancer biopsy!) I had to go through the radiologist to get timely results. I did get one appointment, quickly, when I needed it. Over all it's hit or miss with the support staff.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Rockamann has been my OB for 10 years and provided excellent surgical and regular care! I will not see anyone else. Previous doctors pale in comparison.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Ann Marie Rockamann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rockamann graduated medical school from St. Louis University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at St. Louis University Medical Center. Dr. Rockamann is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology in addition to being a fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Outside of work, Dr. Rockamann cherishes milestones with her children, such as her son’s high school graduation and her eldest daughter’s wedding.

• English

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)