Ratings for Dr. E. Joe Eyring

Botched my surgery! Sent home with abcesses, blood clots, pancreatitus. 3 surgeries at Mayo to Fix.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Went to Joe Eyring for a second opinion and am thankful that I did. He found an alternative treatment that was much safer for me and really took the time to educate on the right path to better health.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr Eyring travels from northern Utah to Southern Utah to help with the patients. By far the best Doctor in southern Utah. highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr Eyring was not only rude, he was in a huge rush and missed the hole in my colon that was previously shown to exist on CT. He told me I was just incontinent (at 35), there was nothing wrong with me and to go home. I have never had a problem with a doc like this before and was very upset. I went to another surgeon who was able to find the hole in ten minutes. Only difference is...he listened to what I told him about my symptoms and actually looked at the CT.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Here are a couple of eye openers concerning Dr. Eyring. I personally had a horrible experience with him but rather than writing it here I'll let you read it and the other reader comments at the end of the story I'm referring to. http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/article-12224-what-you-dont-know-about-your-doctor-could-hurt-you.html Next, check out what the state has to say about him here.http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/doctors

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

He is knowledgeable and skilled, however he has horrible bedside manner. He was kind and caring during the pre op. appointment. After the surgery he was hard to get a hold of and acted rude and annoyed with my questions and concerns. My surgery (ostomy take down)was a success and despite his bedside manner I would recommend him for his skill.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

horrible bedside manner. he was nice at first but after the surgery he told my parents he didn't even know if he did anything and AFTER the surgery he told me of possible sexual side effects of the procedure. he also only visited 2 or 3 times of my week long stay in the hospital. he was rude to me and the pain management team. i wish i would have used another surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I really like "Joe." He is actually my favorite doctor. I know that before surgery he kind-of has his game face on and I understand why. I go in to see him every year for a check-up and he is always very nice and concerned with my well being. He is a busy doctor because he has a lot of patients. People keep going to him because he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I was very impressed with this doctor at first. He did every test possible to solve my problem. I was sorta mad that the day before surgery he told me the percentage of my surgery not working. It would have been nice to know earlier. (it didn't work, by the way)After surgery he was rotten. He never came to talk to my husband or me about surgery. My husband didn't even know I was out of surgery! He didn't come to see me until the following evening. Stayed two seconds and was off( I was in the hospital 4 days) I didn't see him again until my check up in his office a couple weeks later. He is a doctor that thinks very high of himself. Every office visit I went to I waite at least 1 hour. It was terrible when you are in pain from surgery and have to sit and wait!! I have talked to other women who have had the same procedure done and they didn't go through half the test I had to. Now I am wondering if I really needed the tests!!! Maybe he just needed the money!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. E. Joe Eyring's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)