You may also like

Rate Dr. Melanie H. Rosenblatt

Dr. Melanie H. Rosenblatt's Ratings

This doctor has seen my husband in a hospital setting ONLY. She came In today, more than 24 hours after he was admitted and changed his pain medication, which he only takes when in the hospital. She put him on a medication which is for detoxing. She did not explain her reasoning and when we tried to reach her office we were told they wouldn't be able to help us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

First let me tell you I am not looking for someone to write me prescriptions for pain meds. In fact, the doctor gave me a prescription 2 months ago that I haven't felt the need to take as of yet. I wait until I'm really uncomfortable. The staff is unfriendly, the doctor not on schedule even if you have the first appt of the day. But not 2-3 hours, maybe 45 minutes. The waiting room is full of people that look like they have dependency issues and smell of cigarette smoke. The first thing you do upon arrival is pee in a cup. I am guessing for drug test purposes. I understand why this needs to be done but feel I am out of my element and it makes me uncomfortable. I spend most of my time with her nurse and she (the doctor) pops in for maybe 5 minutes at best. My first visit she stood in the doorway and spoke to me for maybe a minute. I have health issues that we never discussed so I feel she doesn't really know my whole story. I will probably find someone else if it comes to needing some type of injection. Wish I had something better to say.....

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2851817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Office in Boca is totally screwed up! The Queen has no time for patients, and is quick to label you, without even talking to you. It appears that a lot of patients in waiting room, have stated that the service sucks, the wait is 2-3 hours, and the front desk person is NASTY. This was my first experience and my last. If your looking for a physician that sits down to get your medical history and or questions she is NOT the one. I will not recommend this office to anyone I know....

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2692321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Like dealing with a lepracaun that thinks you've stolen its gold. That, by the way describes her beside maner. Wouldn't deal with the her if she were the last buprenorrphine doctor left on the earth.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2686005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

A freakin madhouse. The queen is on her throne while u wait 2-3 hours to have the horses Butt to tell you what u need. You never get it and then they rush u out. It's all your problem😤

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2681789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

World renown? Are you nuts? She is like the witch of the west. The office is a mess and she is money hungry, greedy and self absorbed. Went twice and that is that. Never again. In addition, check her hospital affiliation. One of the worst, one star at best.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2671441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

The most horrific experience I've ever had with a doctor on the entire northeast of the United states. If you are thinking of using this woman as a "dr" I would run far away and never look back because she will make your hospital stay and your life a living nightmare!!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2643801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Highly recommend. Epidurals have given great relief. Very busy, but worth the wait!! Most knowledgeable. Staff efficient and kind. Yes, she is amazing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

The office staff was very helpful. Dr Rosenblatt and Shelly are both wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

After seeing several doctors in south Florida I find the Dr Rosenblatt and her staff to be caring and extremely professional! I was highly recommend her! See saved my life,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531190].votes_count ]]