Ratings for Dr. Melanie H. Rosenblatt

Unprofessional inconsiderate extremely irrational and overly presumptuous

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Wait is always over 1.5hrs, she doesn't have time to see anybody. The only time she has ever seen me was my first visit. Her & her staff (especially her & Shelley) are very rude, she threatens people w/a long wait time while people are in serious chronic pain. They are never on time. Not once. They know that they are never on time & do not even have the curiosity to let people know. When I am in the room, I'm in & out in under 5mins. So basically have to dedicate the entire day for 5mins. When I have a question or would like to talk about something new, they shut you down right away. Ronsenblatt never has time for anyone & she does not even care about her patients or her reflection as a doctor. She just has a very poor attitude. She should not be a doctor, she should've chosen a different career. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr Rosenblatt is the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I know. She is fully present with you during your appointment. She listens and will provide the best care for your circumstance as she did mine. I wish I had met her a long time ago. Her staff is friendly and go out their way to help. The wait is comparable to other dr offices I have been in. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

This doctor has seen my husband in a hospital setting ONLY. She came In today, more than 24 hours after he was admitted and changed his pain medication, which he only takes when in the hospital. She put him on a medication which is for detoxing. She did not explain her reasoning and when we tried to reach her office we were told they wouldn't be able to help us.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

First let me tell you I am not looking for someone to write me prescriptions for pain meds. In fact, the doctor gave me a prescription 2 months ago that I haven't felt the need to take as of yet. I wait until I'm really uncomfortable. The staff is unfriendly, the doctor not on schedule even if you have the first appt of the day. But not 2-3 hours, maybe 45 minutes. The waiting room is full of people that look like they have dependency issues and smell of cigarette smoke. The first thing you do upon arrival is pee in a cup. I am guessing for drug test purposes. I understand why this needs to be done but feel I am out of my element and it makes me uncomfortable. I spend most of my time with her nurse and she (the doctor) pops in for maybe 5 minutes at best. My first visit she stood in the doorway and spoke to me for maybe a minute. I have health issues that we never discussed so I feel she doesn't really know my whole story. I will probably find someone else if it comes to needing some type of injection. Wish I had something better to say.....

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Office in Boca is totally screwed up! The Queen has no time for patients, and is quick to label you, without even talking to you. It appears that a lot of patients in waiting room, have stated that the service sucks, the wait is 2-3 hours, and the front desk person is NASTY. This was my first experience and my last. If your looking for a physician that sits down to get your medical history and or questions she is NOT the one. I will not recommend this office to anyone I know....

Submitted January 21, 2015

Highly recommend. Epidurals have given great relief. Very busy, but worth the wait!! Most knowledgeable. Staff efficient and kind. Yes, she is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

The office staff was very helpful. Dr Rosenblatt and Shelly are both wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

After seeing several doctors in south Florida I find the Dr Rosenblatt and her staff to be caring and extremely professional! I was highly recommend her! See saved my life,

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr Rosenblatt is amazing! She saved my life! The derogatory comment on this site is obviously from a drug seeker who didn't get the meds she wanted! Dr Rosenblatt is world renown. Check out her discovery channel documentary - Pain Matters!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Melanie H. Rosenblatt's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pompano Beach, FL