Ratings for Dr. David C. Cassada

Dr. Cassada has done all my vascular work along with the 2 separate areas of TOS. I have absolute faith and confidence in Dr. Cassada. I like that he knows me and my issues and takes excellent care of me. I would recommend him to anyone dealing with TOS or any other vascular issues!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I liked him when I first saw him. I developed a arterial clot and he did save my arm. He did a few unnecessary things during that surgery too. I had to have the procedure redone. He was a completely different person after his surgery, then he gets arrested for pain pills...hmmmm, wonder why his personality changed so much? He lost trust and respect of a large group of people.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Wierd. Doesn't seem to be the same person from one appointment to the next, especially if there are problems.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Bad memory. Different person after surgery. Nice before but if surgery fails he seemed to have changed his personality. Whatever. I wouldn't recommend him. My husband used his collegues services and did fin.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

He made a difficult diagnosis and helped me, initially. When I returned with problems he never remembered me, or that he had done surgery on me (asked even when my chart was in his hand). Refused to run appropriate tests, I had to go to another provider to have the tests run. These tests revealed what I was afraid of....my condition had worsened and I needed urgent surgery. I'm not sure why he acted this way, he made me feel like I bothered him because I wasn't "fixed" with the first surgery. He only has one staff member that handles everything, which makes getting paperwork done nearly impossible.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Very kind & caring physician. But, poor outcomes for thoracic outlet surgery.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

He was very polite and diagnosed a problem I had been suffering with for over three years.He had excellent bedside manner after my TOS surgery.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Varicous Veins are a issue male or female. He listens! He gets to the bottom of the problem. He solves the puzzle. He will work with you so can get your life back to be as normal possible. He is what all doctors should compassinate about his work and patients!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. David C. Cassada's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal