Ratings for Dr. Arthur H. Katz

My mother went into PBG hospital to have a stint done, but turned out she needed more and was turned away from Dr Katz. I was in shock, never in my life have I ever heard of a surgeon or doctor turn a patient away. Speechless!! The stage at that hospital was terrible. One nurse in recover area, and a young guy nurse, I'm guessing were a joke, very unprofessional, the nurse was lucky she diddnt get my foot in her #@a. Never in my,life have I ever seen such professionalism in a hospital! I would never recommend this place to anyone. Sad to say, my mother had her bypass done 21yrs ago at he same place, BOY HOW THING CHANGE!! Disgraceful!! Dr Katz, you did me and my family a favor by not doing the surgery on our mother! We will take her to another hospital that has professionalism!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

This man is a life-saver - there is no other way to say it. He saved my father's life with emergency open-heart surgery for an ascending aortic dissection, which is typically 100% fatal within 48 hours. Not only that, he's extremely passionate about his work and could not be a more understanding or kinder surgeon. His nickname in the area is Dr. God for good reason.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Katz provided an outstanding care to my father. He treats his patients with care and respect. If you need a great surgeon this is the Doctor you want!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Katz, was one of the most caring,professional and sensitive physicans I have encountered. For the critical care that I had performed,(valve repair), Dr.Katz spend over and above what I would consider reasonable and customary care. A truely caring Dr.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. Arthur H. Katz's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Palm Beach Gardens, FL