Ratings for Dr. Dreux Patton

Everything about the staff is wonderful. The doctor however, what a a terrible man! He does not care one iota about his patients and he definitely doesn’t care about your feelings. Pregnant or not, he just wants you out of his way. Pay and shut up that’s the vibe from him. I want your money and I don’t care if you’re worried about your baby. He’s has no soul!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

If you are a patient of Dr. Patton and he recommends surgery, please immediately seek a second opinion. Had I not sought that second opinion, I would have been subjected to completely unnecessary surgical procedures to repair a cystocele , a rectocele, a prolapsed vagina along with a complete hysterectomy. The only testing done was an ultrasound.Two others doctors ordered a simple MRI and performed a thorough examination and concluded that the recommended surgeries were unnecessary and unfounded.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

My doctor just performed surgery on me and I was still in pain and the pain pills weren’t working. He said “just double-up” and I said I have and it’s not helping. At this point my 10 pills were done. He said “I don’t know you from a whole in the wall” and that he wouldn’t prescribe narcotics for me or anything else meanwhile he was the on-call doctor. He eventually told me to put ice on my vagina and wait until tomorrow. No compassion and he just made me feel like an idiot for hoping for some. Very uncomfortable and glad he is not my GYN.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I would recommend a second opinion before having a cystocele done by Dr Patton. I was left with problems I did not have before the surgery and will likely have to have the procedure done again--this time by a more capable doctor with better skills at communicating.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Amazing doctor and surgeon. He performed laposcospy surgery and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Doctor Patton has a deep personal commitment and ethical responsibility to insure that I receive the best possible care available. I trust his judgement.. I am a patient in his Moriches office... Mary Anne

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

The man is CREEPY! No eye contact. Talks down to you out of a sense of profound insecurity. He is an out and out LIAR. Nasty. If you are not into his sham business of bio identical hormones, which has been debunked by every authority on hormone replacement, he has no use for you. Seems to be a slave to the almighty dollar. No empathy. Stay away. Run for the hills.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Worst experience ever. Complete lack of communication across office. One of the medical assistants actually started a fight with me when I tried to express my frustration with the miscommunications I'd endured. I intend to file a formal report on her. This office shows an overall lack of empathy to the patient and unfortunately, I did not have my faith restored once I met with the doctor. This is a surgical-minded practice with a philosophy that is not in line with a natural or holistic approach to childbirth.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I was there the same day the woman who complained about waiting an hour and a half. She did not wait an hour and a half and those of us in the waiting room had been told about the two emergencies ( both pregnant) delaying our visit. We were given the option of rescheduling or sticking it out. That's what happens at a doctors office. Especially in emergencies. I ended up in the examining room next to her. I finally chose to reschedule, came out of the room and told Barbara. She completely understood ( I had another appointment) and apologized. When I was at the window to make another appointment, this woman starts yelling about having to wait, has never waited so long in a doctors office and Dr Patton must be incompetent and not know how to run a business! I guess she thought she was more important than the pregnant gals sent to the hospital. I've been going to that office for over 10 years and everyone has been nice. I have known Barbara that long and am sure the only reason she became angry was you calling her boss incompetent for caring about two pregnant woman needing to be seen immediately

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I usually don't complain. Waited a hour and a half (and was told 30m more) before I got fed up and left. After questioning the absurd delay, the aid named Barbara S., who should have just apologized, was so rude and actually started to fight with me. Barbara shouldn't keep her job. I completely understand emergencies but, this doctor clearly doesn't know how to manage his business or have consideration for patients' time. A warning from the staff about the extensive wait could have helped.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Dreux Patton's Credentials

• Emory University - School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Port Jefferson Station, NY