Ratings for Dr. Roy M. Fujitani

What an outstanding doctor! Our entire family is very impressed by Dr. Fujitani's very compassionate bedside manner and surgical skills. Our father is alive today because of his the care he provided in the middle of the night. We are so happy to have been referred to him after hearing so many great things about him . All are absolutely true.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I was very anxious about my serious vascular diagnosis before being referred to Dr. Fujitani but his very compassionate and professional explanations put me immediately at ease. It is no wonder that all my doctors raved about him when hearing that I was seeing him. I am eternally thankful for him for taking on my case when no other surgeon would touch me. I owe my life to him. Thank you so very much!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr Fujatani was on of the worst doctors ever dealt with. He actually told me after my son died how long I expected him to live. Very disrespectful and would be vey skeptical to be seen by this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

After being told by my first surgeon that he would need to amputate my leg, I asked for a second opinion. I feel so lucky to be sent to Dr. Fujitani at UCI since he was able to save my leg after operating on it to restore blood flow in it. I recovered quickly and I am walking around today with both legs - thanks to the expert skills of Dr. Fujitani. I cannot speak more highly of him - thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Fujitani saved our father's life when he was flown to UCI medical center by helicopter with a ruptured aneurism in the middle of the night. He is a very skillful and very, very caring, kind doctor. We are so lucky to have had him operate on our father when no other surgeon at our local hospital was able to. He did emergency minimally invasive surgery using a endograph(?). After surgery he took time to fully explain everything that took place and put our family's nerves at ease. Our father is home now and fully recovered but still sees him regularly. We are so, so grateful to Dr. Fujitani and his staff at UCI. JBB

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Because I had heard so many great things about Dr. Fujitani from my doctors, I asked to be referred to him to offer a second opinion on my vascular condition. I found Dr. Fujitani to be a very kind, patient and very knowledgeable surgeon who spent all the time necessary for me to understand my vascular problem. Now I know why everyone in his waiting room has such high regards for this doctor! After a successful operation and several followup appointments, I am cured! I would very highly recommend him to anyone needing a vascular specialist for treatment. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009

Dr. Fujitani and his office staff were very courteous and professional in all my interactions. He very patiently spent a lot of time to explain to me and my wife about my condition. He has an excellent bedside manner and an excellent surgeon. His appointments are sometimes hard to get since his services are so very sought after, but the wait is worth it. He took excellent care of me during my hospitalization. His team of doctors are simply outstanding. I would very highly recommend him to anyone needing a vascular surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Fujitani is one of the most sought after specialists in vascular surgery with a great bedside manner - although his appointments are sometimes difficult to get, the wait is well worth it. He made special accomodations to see me sooner when requested by my doctor - he saved my life! I know this is why so many doctors recommend his opinion and treatment for their patients.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. Roy M. Fujitani's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)