Ratings for Dr. Michael Avery Kepley

SI ve rated Dr.Kepley a 5 on his staff and his performances cause they are the best.. Dr.Kepley did a great job on controling my pain during my pregnancy with my 3 yr old daughter :-) he did a great procedure when I had my tubaligation done the only thing I missed was that Dr. Kepley didn't get to deliever my daughter cause he was on vacation and disrespectful Dr. Coarsey had to deliver her :-(... Ive suggezted Dr. Kepley to all my female friends and family cause he is the best

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Kepley and his staff have paid enough attention to me as a patient to find the underlying cause of what is going on with me and how to help me through it.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I love the staff they are so friendly and also so very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

DR. KEPLEY IS AN AMAZING OBGYN, WHEN WE HAVE A THIRD CHILD I WILL GOING BACK TO HIM AGAIN. THE EXPERIENCE WITH HIM BEING A ONE ON ONE DOCTOR AND THE DELIVERY OF OUR KIDS WAS AWESOME. I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANYONE BETTER.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Kepley did a hysterectomy that was completely unnecessary as I found out later from hospital reports. He asked my mother after the delivery of my second child, "Please let me tie her tubes, I can't handle her being pregnant again". I trusted Dr. Kepley and he knew my family history of cancer. Hindsight is 20/20 and I should have got a senond opinion. I was scared because Kepley said that I had cancer, which by the way, I did not. So, at 21 years old, merely 3 1/2 months after the birth of my second child, I had a total hysterectomy. Thank you for runing the rest of my life!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

aggressive in treatment; very knowledgeable in treatment and prevention of GYN cancers; extremely experienced in all areas of OB-GYN treatment and willing to research new info.; excellent bedside manner, and speaks frankly with patients; efficient and pleasant office personnel

flag | Submitted October 18, 2005

Dr. Michael Avery Kepley's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Sagamore Health Network