Ratings for Dr. James W. Holsapple

We arrived at his waiting area at 8:30am per instructions. My son's appointment was for 9:00am. A fellow did the intake and examination. Now waiting for Dr. Holsapple.......10:50am????? Decided to leave. Dr. Holsapple's behavior is rude, disrespectful and unexcusable. I was informed by the staff that he was "changing out his beeper". ? 8/25/20016 My time is just as valuable as his. M.Ritchie

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Sorry to see the comment about his arrogance.... for saving my sister's life by performing brain surgery... not once, but twice (6 coils in one aneurysm and 3 clamps on the other), he can be as arrogant as his blessed and talented heart wants to be!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

I was assaulted with my head split open with much bleeding. Dr Holsapple did an emergency craniotomy and followed up with a craniectomy. Basically opening up my skull, the diameter of a softball and then replaced the voided space with a "new" skull after 3 months. I was able to perform 98% of the functions as I did before the accident from the beggining of my injury to the end. Dr. J saved my life, not just to help me breath and to bring me back to life after being announced dead, but I am now able to function 100% to where I was (and I still have hair w/ no visible scars). This man saved me. I hope this helps. If you go to him, let him know that Adam from Syracuse said hello.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Incredible! I did not have an appointment, but he worked me in.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

I can't say enough GOOD about this DR. I am sad that he left the Syracuse NY area. He performed 3 successful surgeries on me 2 were of the spine and neck. I just found out I will be facing another serious neck surgery and I would give anything to have Dr Holsapple back in the area to operate. He has the right to be arrougant he knows his stuff when it comes to spine problems.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Saw for a T-12 compression fracture from a car accident. Very knowledgeable and personable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Has to be the most arrogant Doctor I have ever met. Too bad, he has the nicest staff I have ever met.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

He specializes in vascular and pediatric neurosurgery.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. James W. Holsapple's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)