Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Johnson

I suffered from leg pain in legs that was so severe I could hardly walk. I was in pain all day, every day. Dr Johnson operated on me on December 5, 2016. From that day forward my leg and back pain were gone. It was like her performed a miracle! I feel like a new man thanks to Dr Johnson. Overall I found the office completely professional in every way. The Front desk staff were very helpful in assisting me through the process. They helped me schedule at the surgery center that accepted my insurance and assisted me in moving up my surgery almost a full month as the pain was becoming unbearable. Nurse Practitioner Carmel very pleasant and totally professional in helping me with necessary medications. Dr Johnson Did a fantastic job of operating on my back while being kind, understanding, and skilled. In short, I highly recommend this office to anyone requiring spine surgery.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Johnson is very aloof in his behavior and strange when he is in a room with you. He has a very large exam room with his stool in one corner and the patients chair in the opposite. He has had his staff flag patients that he wants to avoid on the computer. While I was waiting for an appointment I could overhear the front desk staff talking about the lady that just checked in and what the flag meant. I could hear them clearly stating the doctor doesn't want to see that patient and they were suppose to discourage her from making appointments. I felt that talking so loudly about another patient when others could hear ( and maybe even the lady ) was very unprofessional. The Doctors behavior sets the tone for the office.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Johnson and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Johnson is extremely knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed to see a neurosurgeon. I would rate him one of the best. He assisted me in making a decision about surgery. I appreciated the fact that he admitted it might not help me at this time and to wait until I really needed it due to the recovery rates for improved health. I respect surgeons who are there to work with the patient and not out to make extra money!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Johnson performed a micro discectomy (at least I think that's what the procedure was called) on me last year. He and his staff were outstanding. I was out of the hospital in two days. I went from incredible pain to feeling pretty darn good in three weeks. He has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey P. Johnson's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Centene