Ratings for Dr. Frederick R. Eilber

I am a 20 year survivor of sarcoma of the connective tissue. Dr Eilber is the reason. I believe, this cancer has a 50% success rate and normal protocol is amputation. Dr. Eilber has a 97% success rate using chemo, radiation, then surgery. He was recommended by two other doctors, who said that if I were their daughter or wife, they would have me see Dr. Eilber. He is the best! He is now working along side his son, who has specialized in the same area of medicine. If he is as good as his father, all I can say is this next generation is blessed to have another Eilber practicing medicine. I have to say, I found both doctors to be men of a few words, but experts in their field.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

A diagnosis of cancer is a very scary thing. But if it's at all treatable, one should see the very best Doctors in the field. Not only is he good, But Dr Eilber's bedside manner is calming and filled with the confidence that comes from expertise and knowledge. I cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Frederick R. Eilber's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1965)

MB Health