Ratings for Dr. Phillip H. Chapman

Consistently have to wait well over an hour. Sometimes over Two hours.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Chapman is the absolute best surgeon I have ever had, and I have had 20 surgeries. He explained everything in as much detail as I wanted. During our first meeting, he spent over an hour with me explaining the options, risks, drawing pictures, etc. I was amazed that he spent so much time with one patient's first visit. As he ran various procedures on me, I experienced less pain than I ever had for the same procedures performed by other doctors. You may have to wait to see him, but he is worth waiting for. When I was recovering from surgery, he would check on me at 7AM and 10PM the same day!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Chapman is an extremely caring physician and an excellent surgeon! It is obvious that he truly loves taking care of his patients. Office staff is kind, organized and efficient.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

very helpful. sometimes runs late on appts, but don't most md's? Easy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Phillip H. Chapman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal