Ratings for Dr. Stephen Ozanne

The atmosphere and staff are very accommodating. Almost no wait time and the doctor is very knowledgeable and explains everything thoroughly.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

My experience with Dr. Ozanne has been Outstanding!!! He has served me well as his patient for many years. Many thanks to him for being a servant leader. I am thankful for the great assistance I have received from Jackie and Gwen through the years coming to Dr. Ozanne. I don't know Ms Leda that well because she is new to the office. However, she will be a great asset to this office.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

My overall experience was extremely positive. The entire staff was professional and the office was always clean and smelled fresh. I appreciate Leta for calling when there was a change in days or times.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

The receptionist was excellent and patient with me giving me directions. The staff were all very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable.Dr Ozanne was very thorough in his explanations

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I recently had a laminectomy and fusion and Dr. Ozanne was wonderful. I cannot recommend a better surgeon. He listens and is very helpful with any questions or concerns that you may have.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Ozanne has taken such great care of my mom. All of her back pain is gone and he was very helpful in the hospital to answer any questions we had. Great job - we will recommend you if we ever know anyone that needs spine surgery.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Stephen Ozanne's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Banner Health