Ratings for Dr. Carlos K. Woodward

My 2nd surgery with Dr. Woodward. Very professional and understanding. Very knowledge, explain everything before surgery and after. Always answers questions and never in a hurry. He did surgery on my right rotator cuff in 2014 and now in 2018 he did my left one. Had a nerve block which was very helpful. Hardly any pain. I always recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

What an amazing Doctor ! caring, knowledgeable, spends time listening to his patients. I recommend Dr Woodward as an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Wonderful, efficient, precise doctor who has operated on me multiple times. Would never go to anyone else but Dr. Woodward for my care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I'm 63 and been to numerous doctors over the years. Dr. Woodward is simply outstanding. He's repaired 6 trigger fingers on me. I HAVE NEVER SEEN him without a smile and a professional courteous attitude. I can think of many doctors in the Melbourne area who could learn 'proper attitude' from this fine gentleman!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr.Carlos Woodward and his staff are wonderful to deal with throughout the whole process of my wrist injury. There were no unexpected results form the procedure that was performed, and everything that was explained post and pre op were completely accurate. I have recommended many people their facility and will recommend many more.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Woodward operated on me for two different hand problems. He could teach other doctors about excellent bedside manners. Extremely patient, informative and exactly what you want in a surgeon. And my scars are almost invisible.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Extremely stress free office visit all around. Dr. Woodward has an excellent bedside manner. He gave me treatment options up front for my problem and did not push me into anything. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

The best in every way. Doc is very diglent, great bedside manner. Very helpfull, can't say enough.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Needed surgery on radail nerve in elbow, was told by another doctor he was the best for intricate surgery. He also did a wonderful job on the stitches. He said he trained with a plastic surgeon so he could help the scars look better and he did.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr Woodward is very knowledgeable and skilled in his field as an orthopedic surgeon. He is also very compassionate and his staff is great. This is the only hand surgeon I would ever let operate on my hands.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr. Carlos K. Woodward's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

UPMC