Ratings for Dr. Dulces Leon-Jauregi

Dr. Leon is extremely kind, listens very closely, and I would say is a decent doctor. However, she insisted that I didn't have a certain illness for three years. After a surgical test was done by another doctor, it was revealed that I did have the illness. As a result, my body had a lot of damage that will take some time to heal. I just wish she had taken extra precautions and done more tests out of caution when I came to her at least two or three times complaining about the same severe symptoms. In addition, it takes a very long time to get an appointment to see her, and the receptionists are usually quite terse and unhappy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Leon is a credit to the medical profession. She takes time with her patients and goes out of her way to assist patient and family for best health care.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Leon is the best doctor. She always takes her time with her patients and always knows what is wrong and how to take care of it.I am so glad she is my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2005