Ratings for Dr. Jason S. Hamilton

This man has great taste in noses !! Beautiful ! Love his work .

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

This guy is a hero forever, saw me on short notice, put a proper treatment plan in place, he could have manipulated me like the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, AZ and told me I need surgery, instead he said my perforation is fine for now and if I ever want to get it fixed he gots the skills

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

This is a very uncomfortable experience that you all might not share but having a 2nd doctor take pictures while the first one is doing his "examination," for promotional purposes and then having the doctor try and sell you a DVD copy after he stuck a camera up our nose for 30 seconds seems very unethical to me. This was supposed to be a consultation and after I paid my co-pay for $50 they went ahead and billed my insurance company and me for this procedure, they like to call it that to make it official, and all it was, was him looking up my nose to see what you can see with a naked eye. It took 30 seconds and it was honestly nothing but just looking up my nose. I have been to 2 other doctors for this and none of them needed to do this to tell me the same thing. When I decided not to go back I got 3 calls from them, 2 from the nurse, and I actually got a call from the doctor himself wanting to make an appointment. When was the last time you had the doctor call you for an appointment?

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Saw many plastic surgeons who blew me off when I had questions. Dr. Hamilton spent over an hour answering my questions and was very well versed on the lasted techniques. I was very comfortable after our consultation . My surgey results were perfect. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Jason S. Hamilton's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Oxford