Ratings for Dr. Eric Anderson

I have been taking both my boys to Dr Anderson's office for about 15 months. I love it there, wouldnt wantto take my children anywhere else. Ive reccomended him to a bunch of freinds and family who love it there as well. He is a to the point doctor, uses terms you can understand. Great with both my boys. Dr anderson is a hard doctor to see if it is a last minute appointment but most of his assoc. are just as knowledgeable, and helpful. I have never had a problem getting an appointment in advance or last minute.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

I have been taking my two boys to Dr. Anderson since they were born; I completely trust his knowledge and always come out of his office with better understanding of what it is my child has--he puts my mind at ease. I have recommended this doctor to family and friends who to this day have stuck with him as well and are completely happy....I tried several pediatricians before him but after my first visit I never looked elsewhere again!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

If you can get an appointment with him is really great. He is straight to the point and doesn't sugar coat anything. The one down fall is getting an appointment with him. he does have a busy schedule

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Everytime I try to get in to see this doctor there are never any appts available. They dont take new patients but one day a week which is not very helpful I have called this doctor 5 times to try to get my daughter in and have been unable they always have some excuse as to why she cant be seen. So best of luck to any new patients trying to get in. Today I called cuz my child is running a fever but was told im sorry we do not see new patients today. I was told the same thing the last time I called.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

We have been with Dr. Anderson since my daughter was born, 3 years now. He has always put my mind at ease about anything I asked and never hesitated to run a test or check something out if I was concerned. My husband and I really like and trust him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

I have 2 boys who have been using him for approx. 10 years and he has been absolutely great with them. He is always there for them and has always had their best interest at heart. I have nothing but positive things to say about him and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

I have three daughters ages 12yrs, 11yrs, and 10yrs. Dr. Anderson and his staff are always friendly and my girls feel very comfortable with them. These are very sensitive ages for girls and having a male physician can make it uncomfortable. But they are treated with respect and concern.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

Because I souldn't do alot of testing on my daughter he told me that I was a parent that would wake up in the morning and didn't care if my child was dead. She was running fever and had white pockets on her throat and he wanted to give her a cathider, take blood, chest x-ray and then give her an antibiotic shot which early he stated antibiotics would not help her if it was a viral infection. Then wanted to charge me another $20.00 to give me the results and since the ones I let him give her came back negative he wanted to do them again.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2005

Dr. Eric Anderson's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, TX