Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Fitzpatrick

Dr. Fitzpatrick has performed two separate spinal fusions on me. On each occasion I was relieved of horrible pain. He took time to explain to my wife and I what to expect. No hurries or rush during consultations. I would never go to any other physician. The results speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Do NOT go to Dr. Fitzpatrick. My dad has been in horrible pain for months and no doctor has been able to find the source. We booked an appt with Dr. Fitzpatrick and met with him in his office. My dad got an MRI based on Dr. Fitzpatrick's recommendation. We then waited to get an appointment with Dr. Fitzpatrick to get the results. We also specifically asked that if he could not tell us anything from the MRI, he just tell us that over the phone. He insisted on meeting with my dad which gave us all false hope. He canceled the appointment THREE times before dragging my poor parents in to tell them that he couldn't see anything on the MRI. My dad is in awful pain and this doctor clearly was only looking to get his Medicare payment (which he couldn't have claimed with a phone appointment). This process started in DECEMBER and we didn't get the results until the end of FEBRUARY. Shame on Dr. Fitzpatrick and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

I will say that Dr. Fitzpatrick is absolutely the best at what he does. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and he has performed 2 different surgeries with fantastic results. He is very caring and efficent and always asks if you have questions. He is very willing to answer any questions that you may have.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

I have had doctors who were good at what they did and never have I had one as good, considerate and efficient as Dr. Fitzpatrick. I have been under his care for 6 months and he has gotten it right every time.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Brian C. Fitzpatrick's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)