Dr. Benjamin Bassichis, MD FACS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Bassichis, MD FACS

Amazing consistent professional service and especially results. Specialist in the face only - and very talented! The nurses and spa staff are also extremely kind and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

After my rhinoplasty consult with multiple surgeons, I knew Dr. Bassichis was the one for me. Then after surgery with the nurses being so sweet I was positive I made a great choice. Now six months after my surgery with my gorgeous and perfect nose I think I made one of the best decisions of my life to go with Dr. B!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr Ben is an extremely personable knowledgable doctor. My rhinoplasty yeilded much improved breathing and aesthetic refinement . He is a master surgeon. The numberous before and after photo books in the office reveal his overall tendency for natural looking results that compliment the other facial features. Highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I have been a Patient for five years now. I first became a patient because every time I would see someone who I thought looked fantastic, upon talking to them I would invariably find out that they were a patient of Dr. Bassichis. Finally, I knew the universe wanted me to consult with him. Five years ago I had my first appointment, He is honest and funny and so talented! Many appointments and procedures later, now I recommend him to people who tell me that I look incredible!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

i started coming here becuase everytime i would see someone who really just looked awesome, they would always be a paitnet of this practice! now i am a happy patient and people always tell me how fabulous i look! :)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Thank you to Dr Bassichis for taking care of my mothers facial cancer.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

I had a face, brow and neck lift last year. Also had co2 laser before this, My post laser/pre surgery visit consisted of Dr Bassichis leaning on the door of the financial administrator for 30 seconds. He at no time during this visit discussed the surgical procedure only looked at an area of concern following my laser treatment then left. I drove two hours for his appt. This should have been a sign as to what followed. The total surgery time of these procedures was only 3 hours. Instead of a full facelift, it is my belief that he performed a mini lift. I still have a jowl on one side of my face and an unusual sagging of the skin on both sides of my face. I still have bands in my neck. It is difficult for me to even look at myself in the mirror. I spent approx 20,000 for these procedures and I am extremely dissatisfied. I told nobody in advance that I was having the surgery and to date not one person (including my sister and my best friend) has noticed any change. Deformed, asymmetric face.

Submitted September 27, 2018

I went to Dr. Bassichis for reconstruction on my lip immediately after cancer surgery. I couldn’t be happier with the result. He explained the procedure completely before the surgery and I was totally comfortable going into surgery. After care was very good and his staff was wonderful during the entire period. I would recommend him with confidence that anyone would be satisfied kwith him. In fact, I already tell everyone how great he was and how satisfied I am with his results!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I originally went to Dr. Bassichis for suturing after cancer surgery on my nose. I had several surgeries in that area by a dermatologist and my nose had a lot of scar tissue. Dr Bassichis worked for a few months and the scar tissue is gone and I can actually breathe through my nose. He and his office staff are very professional and friendly. The girls in laser were extremely careful with the treatments they gave. I highly recommend Dr. Bassichis.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I’ve been a patient in the medical spa for the past five years, and I recently tried Botox and filler‘s with Dr. Bassichis after Having been treated by a nurse in another office for years. I cannot believe what a difference it makes to have between surgeon doing my injections. I’m only use the specialist from now On. I now see why he’s voted one of the best doctors!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Benjamin Bassichis, MD FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Benjamin Bassichis is a double board certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon specializing exclusively in beautiful, natural results.

• English
  • Spanish

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1996)

• Face-lift