Ratings for Dr. Manjula Bobbala

not sure why all the negative reviews. been going to this doctor for over 1 year and everyone including the front office staff is just amazing, very caring and pleasant. sure, it doesnt have all the bells and whistles of a large office but the staff and the doctor are completely awesome! If i were to make a suggestion, it would be to improve the office phone response but I realize its a small office and we go here for that reason. yes, this review is same as the other site but so are others. I am creating an account here just to post this review because the others dont reflect the reality.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My experience: Staff doesn't not record appointments in the books, doesn't answer the phone most of the time, is rude and argumentative. I always have to call the office for pending lab results because the results could be finalized for a week, yet no follow up from the doctor. They also don't follow up with referral info when need to be referred to specialty services. The front receptionist will lie to you and argue saying she took care of it when she didn't. But they sure are eager to collect a copay any chance they get. You need a flu shot, you will also be charged a co-pay for that. Even Kaiser didn't charge a co-pay for the flu shot. Looking for a new doctor that I can trust with my care. This office is just awful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Help yourself not visiting here. They don't even know what how to send the proper coding to the insurance, so that your insurance will cover for you. Once you ask them to correct it they will ask you to schedule another appointment. Wow I never seen this kind dumb folks.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

When I told her I was having pain she told me it was musculoskeletal pain.... I should have said: "Yeah, it is! How insightful of you... But I am paying you to figure out WHY I am having the pain!" Isn't that what a doctor is supposed to do? She just told me to get up and stretch and I would feel better. I looked ok on the outside and was young so she didn't believe me and didn't listen. If you don't LISTEN to your patients when they tell you something is wrong and put on your scientist investigative hat, you can miss important things and harm your patients! I found out years later once I finally found a competent doctor that I was suffering for many years with celiac disease AND Lyme Disease. All because my new doctor listened to me and actually dug in to help me! All these years with undiagnosed disease has harmed me a lot more than if Dr. Bobbala all had actually put in some effort to help me in the first place. Find a different doctor who actually listens to their patients! Patients come to doctors for help. Doctors like this do more harm than good.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I don't even have words to describe how rude, unprofessional and incompetent this office is. Would not recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

A very good doctor. Speaks excellent English (I'm confused by the comment from another persion that she didn't).

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

She told me Fibromyalgia is too complicated a disease for her to deal with. She does not understand English if it's spoken to quickly. Speak slowly. She is without a doubt the worst doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Ive had a recurring sebaceous cyst that keeps recurring and also gets infected and after repeated and repeated attempts to explain that it might be better to take it out, she will not listen to me. This is after three visits concerning the same problem. I honestly wish I could change her with someone I can trust but my damn family is adamant about having her because they feel she is right while I feel she seems to be wrong.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

I understand there had been some problems with her previous staff, but the doctor replaced all of her staff and has greatly improved her office. I highly recommend this office now that they have competent and pleasant staff!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Doctor did not call back with test results when in posession of them for over 3 business days, and instead violated HIPAA regulations by disclosing positive test results for a brain tumor to a complete stranger over the phone and referring the results to a neurosurgeon without contacting me to let me know the state of my condition. Never answers phone calls. Never responds to messages. Front desk is incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008